Steinar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR Mach-E4X, W Mondeo ST AWD
Occupation
Senior Enginer Telecom/development
Country flag
The information in the name column I get when I F12 looks nothing like what you posted earlier.
I don't the recalls vin xxxx, thumbnails vin xxxx. In fact my VIN doesn't show at all.
try stay logged inn at
logged in, not on order pages ...
and look for similar UK language file, some at your tread managed ... I do not see the UK links ... ;-)

Your Ford Account :
PC F12 Network/XHR/
look in "Name field"

Look for simular UK Code=?:
order-status?vin=WF0TK3SUXXXXXXXXX&countryCode=NOR
Click in Response field
Copy (Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C) to text editor

Check: (like mine, but deferent dates codes combo):
{"result":{"vin":"WF0TK3SUXXXXXXXXX","order":{"type":"order","number":"1004XXXX","contractSource":"Web","gobStatusCode":"STRT","gobStatusDesc":"SentToPlant","vmacs2CharCode":"92","vmacs3CharCode":"721","vmacsStatusDesc":"COMPOUND OUT ","vmacsStatusDate":"2021-03-01 14:45:00.0","gobStatusDate":"2021-02-06 16:27:08.0"}},"error":null}

and latest change

{"result":{"vin":"WF0TK3SUXXXXXXXXX","order":{"type":"order","number":"1004XXXX","contractSource":"Web","gobStatusCode":"STRT","gobStatusDesc":"SentToPlant","vmacs2CharCode":"91","vmacs3CharCode":"711","vmacsStatusDesc":"COMPOUND IN ","vmacsStatusDate":"2021-04-01 14:55:00.0","gobStatusDate":"2021-02-06 16:27:08.0"}},"error":null}
------
8.4.2021 (09:25): no change
Sponsored

Last edited:

BlackheathDiggs

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER (Black)
Country flag
try stay logged inn at
logged in, not on order pages ...
and look for similar UK language file, some at your tread managed ... I do not see the UK links ... ;-)

Your Ford Account :
PC F12 Network/XHR/
look in "Name field"

Look for simular UK Code=?:
order-status?vin=WF0TK3SUXXXXXXXXX&countryCode=NOR
Click in Response field
Copy (Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C) to text editor

Check: (like mine, but deferent dates codes combo):
{"result":{"vin":"WF0TK3SUXXXXXXXXX","order":{"type":"order","number":"1004XXXX","contractSource":"Web","gobStatusCode":"STRT","gobStatusDesc":"SentToPlant","vmacs2CharCode":"92","vmacs3CharCode":"721","vmacsStatusDesc":"COMPOUND OUT ","vmacsStatusDate":"2021-03-01 14:45:00.0","gobStatusDate":"2021-02-06 16:27:08.0"}},"error":null}

and latest change

{"result":{"vin":"WF0TK3SUXXXXXXXXX","order":{"type":"order","number":"1004XXXX","contractSource":"Web","gobStatusCode":"STRT","gobStatusDesc":"SentToPlant","vmacs2CharCode":"91","vmacs3CharCode":"711","vmacsStatusDesc":"COMPOUND IN ","vmacsStatusDate":"2021-04-01 14:55:00.0","gobStatusDate":"2021-02-06 16:27:08.0"}},"error":null}
------
8.4.2021 (09:25): no change
I can see the info on both the account page (https://www.ford.co.uk/dashboard#) and when you click on 'Your orders' from the 'Your account' drop-down menu (https://www.ford.co.uk/dashboard#/?o=/pre-orders)

Last edited:

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
I think what we're looking for now is anything that indicates that an Antwerp car has changed status eg "compound out" or heading onto a ship to england or "compound in" at southampton etc

Everything else is pretty much sorted with the current methods/tools.

BearStang

First Name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E RWD LR
Country flag
I think what we're looking for now is anything that indicates that an Antwerp car has changed status eg "compound out" or heading onto a ship to england or "compound in" at southampton etc

Everything else is pretty much sorted with the current methods/tools.
I had a "Compound in" date of 23rd of March with confirmed arrival in Antwerp. I discovered it had changed after Easter and is now 1st of April, but still "Compound in", though I didn't check often in Easter, so I suspect it might have had a "Compound out" in between that I didn't discover and it has changed location. But, might also just be Ford doing an April Fools on me.

Until my dealer sees it fit to answer me I wont know if there is change of location, but I will live with a small hope it has passed QA in Antwerp at least, doubt it has been shipped to Norway yet.

Mwjdavies

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD SR Rapid Red
Country flag
Mustang Tour UK
Join us at our Mustang Mach-E Tour in Preston 12-14th April, Lincoln 15-17th April, Chester 22-24th April or Glasgow 10-12th May where we will give you the opportunity to be one of the first to explore and test drive this stunning new SUV before its official launch later this year!

Can book a 1hr Test Drive !

Link

SteveUk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache with crap keys
Country flag
I had a "Compound in" date of 23rd of March with confirmed arrival in Antwerp. I discovered it had changed after Easter and is now 1st of April, but still "Compound in", though I didn't check often in Easter, so I suspect it might have had a "Compound out" in between that I didn't discover and it has changed location. But, might also just be Ford doing an April Fools on me.

Until my dealer sees it fit to answer me I wont know if there is change of location, but I will live with a small hope it has passed QA in Antwerp at least, doubt it has been shipped to Norway yet.
Compound out in antwerp followed by compound back in might be another drive through visit!

Tony.T

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota C-HR sadly gone, MME RWD ER now with us!
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Mustang Tour UK
Join us at our Mustang Mach-E Tour in Preston 12-14th April, Lincoln 15-17th April, Chester 22-24th April or Glasgow 10-12th May where we will give you the opportunity to be one of the first to explore and test drive this stunning new SUV before its official launch later this year!

Can book a 1hr Test Drive !

Link
I've just booked a road test at Vospers in Plymouth on May 11th- How exciting. Following that we may order one !

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I've just booked a road test at Vospers in Plymouth on May 11th- How exciting. Following that we may order one !
I've got mine booked for the 8th May at English Ford, Poole. I'm hoping that I have to cancel as I might have mine by then. I can always live in hope!!!!

Dudd

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Renault Zoe & Pre-ordered Mach E
Country flag
I've just emailed Vospers to check the ETA of my Mach E in case I need to book a test drive too :)

Smuddell

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Renault Megane E Tech Launch Edition
Country flag
I give up! I don't know where my car is! Hannah insists today that it is DEFINITELY on the Grande Florida which is now due in Antwerp on 22nd, but others on the forum insist it's ONLY Transits on that ship! Is there any way I can find out with my VIN?

BlackheathDiggs

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD ER (Black)
Country flag
I give up! I don't know where my car is! Hannah insists today that it is DEFINITELY on the Grande Florida which is now due in Antwerp on 22nd, but others on the forum insist it's ONLY Transits on that ship! Is there any way I can find out with my VIN?
The shipment numbers shared elsewhere on this forum have worked using my VIN details and shown that my car was on the Gran Sal Martin ship, which was then deposited in Baltimore and is due to transfer on to the Grande Florida when it stops there. See my post #5,356 for details.

So I think it’s highly feasible that some of our cars will be on the Grande FlorIda, so Hannah may well be right on this one...

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
@makooy seems to have a good source that can get shipment numbers. He may be able to see if he can get some for the Grande Florida

Iwantonenow

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e (currently have ioniq)
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
I also cant track my first order so assume it may well be on the Grande Florida, I thibk that is what I was told.a couple of weeks ago. Does anyone have an expected delivery date on those cars?
Sponsored