GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
? ? ? ? ? Anyone there???

Dealers have to have their order in for the demo model
by the 9th of October.

124 Mache was built this week.

No problems with Suppliers at this time or will logistics.

Ford is finishing phasing out 2020 models now and starting 2021 middle of October.

The last of the Mache going to advertising and Ford Perks will be finished this week.

The demand for the mache is china is 100 fold more than expected. Dearborn to look at manufacturing the mache in china also by 2024.

A new electric EV vehicle to be "named" will now also be made in Canada to replace ice vehicles made there.

The same word as before Vin numbers should start going out in the middle of October.
Really nothing much has changed everything is lined up from here on out guys.

If you have not please fill out the email and send in on the other forum post about what incentives you would like to see. EVERYONE should be doing it or have already. Thanks.
???
Sponsored

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The liftgate is a complex, plastic-based composite. Very unique, very light.
What is complex, plastic-based composite? By def composite normally means more than just plastic.
A new electric EV vehicle to be "named" will now also be made in Canada to replace ice vehicles made there.
Thanks! and for all the info.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Damn. No AP holder magnet, no DVC magnet, and what do I do with my 13.1 magnet? (I've done exactly ONE half marathon)
Tattoo it on a visible spot? ;)

Seriously, that seems to be a thing after completing an Ironman Race particularly the Ironman World Championship
I have done 2 half marathons BUT 2 halves do not make a whole And I didn't get a magnet for either one! How do you rate?
https://www.ironmanstore.com/accessories/lifestyle/automotive

For the record I've done 3 full Ironman's and the world championship twice and I'd never put their stuff on my car.

Go do the Surf City half marathon (Huntington Beach). Best half ever. Beer at the finish line. Held every Superbowl Sunday. My favorite half.

Take your mach-e and drive highway 1!

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
I have done 2 half marathons BUT 2 halves do not make a whole And I didn't get a magnet for either one! How do you rate?
I bought it? (I did get a shiny medal and shirt though)

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Tattoo it on a visible spot? ;)

Seriously, that seems to be a thing after completing an Ironman Race particularly the Ironman World Championship

https://www.ironmanstore.com/accessories/lifestyle/automotive

For the record I've done 3 full Ironman's and the world championship twice and I'd never put their stuff on my car.

Go do the Surf City half marathon (Huntington Beach). Best half ever. Beer at the finish line. Held every Superbowl Sunday. My favorite half.

Take your mach-e and drive highway 1!
The half was hard enough. Props to you on doing an Ironman. Mine was the Pro Football HOF half in my hometown. I was like the tortoise in the tortoise and the hare.

Ricmic8560

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Cadillac XT5
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Well you’ll be getting +14 hp and +9 ft-lbs of torque over original estimates, and it charges about 10% faster too. You gotta get a 240V outlet for the level 2 charger, trust me. Bill Collins Ford is gonna let me know when we have the deal worked out with Amazon to install those. Battery range still looking at about 270 mi on a full charge, our Intelligent Range is very accurate. I got a First Edition, basically the same thing.

I’m actually in trim on this one and it’s going well, nothing new to us. Liftgate is installed in trim because it’s plastic.

I saw the Amazon deal for install that's nice

Exactly..no more gas stations. It’s our first customer-centric design, first 100% animal-free vehicle (synthetic leather, ActiveX), first vehicle with over-the-air updates so everything can update from home (not just Sync), first vehicle with Sync4, it has grill shutters on the outer surface to attack cavity drag (only a few cars in the world have them), and it’ll be hands-free on the highway later next year. It’s kick-ass

very similar Tesla model y then ?

That’s our main competitor in the BEV segment, everything is benchmarked to Tesla
There are Tesla’s in the PDC garage that we looked at for guidance you could say. We benchmark on every program.

I ordered within the very first hour you could & Im #7670
We hit 50k sometime around the end of last year...but people cancel orders, don’t go thru, etc..so it’s slightly misleading. Send me your VIN when you have it and I’ll get it moved up.

Thanks. yeah alot of people never put there 500 deposit and had dealer confirm your right

Yep so unless the dealer hits the button that number doesn’t mean much, I know that Bill Collins lost a couple
That number includes the Mach-Es for Europe too. Actually most of them are going to Europe or Califorina.
Question: You say the battery range is about 270 on a full charge? Is that for the long range battery? Is that battery pack 99Kwh? If that is true, I guess I will be looking at a different car?

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Question: You say the battery range is about 270 on a full charge? Is that for the long range battery? Is that battery pack 99Kwh? If that is true, I guess I will be looking at a different car?
EPA ranges not yet announced. Projected ranges with the larger battery are 270 or 300 miles, depending on motor configuration for the Premium, CA Route 1, or First Edition trims.

Regardless of some range spec, there are lots of great cars that you should be looking at. I'll have a Fiesta for sale in a few months if you're interested and could pay to have it moved from Arizona. It gets great range, I think about 400 miles with my typical driving style. The downside though, is that the cost of installing the refueling pumps and tanks at your home might be very high.

JoelOclock

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
? ? ? ? ? Anyone there???

Dealers have to have their order in for the demo model
by the 9th of October.

124 Mache was built this week.

No problems with Suppliers at this time or will logistics.

Ford is finishing phasing out 2020 models now and starting 2021 middle of October.

The last of the Mache going to advertising and Ford Perks will be finished this week.

The demand for the mache is china is 100 fold more than expected. Dearborn to look at manufacturing the mache in china also by 2024.

The same word as before Vin numbers should start going out in the middle of October.
Really nothing much has changed everything is lined up from here on out guys.

If you have not please fill out the email and send in on the other forum post about what incentives you would like to see. EVERYONE should be doing it or have already. Thanks.
sorry haven’t read all 86 pages. What incentives /email are we talking about?

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
The projected EPA range for the 99 kWh battery (88 useable) is 300 miles for the RWD model and 270 miles for the AWD. Those numbers are EPA range estimates only. The actual numbers have not been released yet and may be slightly higher. The EU’s WLTP numbers will be higher still and are, of course, in kilometers because that’s what countries with coherent measuring systems use.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Question: You say the battery range is about 270 on a full charge? Is that for the long range battery? Is that battery pack 99 Kwh? If that is true, I guess I will be looking at a different car?
My understanding is it is 100 kWh but they switched to report usable which they have decided is 88. It was reported that 12 Kwh was placed in reserve for battery degradation. That would suggest that the final EPA range will be available for awhile after purchase. It was presented that they know there is degradation and it is hopefully shown and accounted for up front (good policy :cool: and should help in the complaint department). We should expect to see no battery degradation for the first bit. Some suggested an OTA update could open up more battery capacity if degradation data coming in warrants it.

Guess we need to wait for certified EPA numbers; not estimates or targets (we assume based on 88?) and see if the the EU's is also in reserve with the 484 km real world range presented by a Ford employee? If it comes out at 270 it will not be at the top of EPA's listing. My guess around 450 km (280 mi) on 88 Kwh with reserve. Hope I am surprised; I watched a video and ford's staff were suggesting they are real happy with the results coming in; better to down play some things one would think?

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I am going to make a guess here that the useable pack gets expanded and that buffer gets decreased to give a final higher range. Whether that happens with EPA or a later OTA update, I still think it is going to happen. Polestar has a 78 KWH pack with 75 useable. Only a 3 KWH buffer. ME with an 11 KWH buffer seems high and too conservative. That's an 11.1% buffer, while Polestar has 3.8%. Ford could conceivably cut that buffer in half, increase range, and still have a bigger buffer than Polestar.
Sponsored