OP
trutolife27

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
The model Y owner, "If there is anything I like better about the Mach-E, its the driving dynamics." Well, isn't that a major reason why you buy any car?
100% tesla guys, which is fine but you can see they are speed go go go , is what they really like about the model y.

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
OP
OP
trutolife27

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
I put my headphones on for this one and skipped back and forth. You can tell the difference in noise level at 60+.
all-around driving the mache drives better. They said it kinda but the bias to tesla keeps coming out even with they smiled when they got in the tesla. And that is fine. But the point again is the fact you have a car that is cheap enough for many people to buy and have high speed like a car that should cost a lot more.

Elon knew what would sell and speed sales. Looks, quality, and handling he did not focus on as much as top speed and 0 to 60 and aero for range.

I have about 500 miles of driving in the mache now and thousands in a tesla. They do not handle or drive the same.

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
It's amazing to me that some of these "vloggers" are getting Mach Es for full days or even a week at a time. Some of them have like 12 subscribers!
I may just email Ford PR and see if they can send me a damn car for a while! ?
Sponsored