11/01 Build week gang

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT, 2017 Raptor, Lightning (9/5 Build)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
Delivered to my dealer! Just got the email to complete purchase, and Palsapp shows delivered. Here’s hoping my dealer can do their prep quickly so I can pick up today.
Congrats! Make sure to share pictures so we can all live vicariously through you.

Palsapp still hasn't updated at all for me, still shows not at KC yet.
Sponsored

The_Boots

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dark Matter Gray SR AWD
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Delivered to my dealer! Just got the email to complete purchase, and Palsapp shows delivered. Here’s hoping my dealer can do their prep quickly so I can pick up today.
Yes!! Tell them to get a move on, already!

Ride_the_lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium SR AWD
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Yes!! Tell them to get a move on, already!
FYI they apparently can deliver overnight while the dealer is closed. I drove by my dealer last night about 8 PM after they closed and my car wasn’t there yet. Got the email at 3 AM, so they must just unload it and leave it even if the dealer isn’t open.

Rickyricardo27

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD S & Tesla M3P
Country flag
FYI they apparently can deliver overnight while the dealer is closed. I drove by my dealer last night about 8 PM after they closed and my car wasn’t there yet. Got the email at 3 AM, so they must just unload it and leave it even if the dealer isn’t open.
Good to know! This is proof that I’m not crazy. My wife thinks I am for going on drives to check the dealer lot at all times lol

Ride_the_lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium SR AWD
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Good to know! This is proof that I’m not crazy. My wife thinks I am for going on drives to check the dealer lot at all times lol
Or we are both crazy! I signed all paperwork today and go back Monday morning to pick mine up. My dealer was great. Nothing unexpected, no ADM, no increasing the finance rate, etc. They gave me a fair value on my trade without much fuss. Just so people know the horror stories are not true everywhere.

Rickyricardo27

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD S & Tesla M3P
Country flag
Ok so still nothing on palsap. I was trying to be good and not go to the dealer but I couldn’t help myself. It doesn’t help that the dealer is next to the grocery store so I keep coming up with things we need lol Anyway, here it is. Shows up at Richards Gebaur, MO which is that old Air Force base that is now a ford facility from what I’ve read in other comments here. This kinda makes sense with the last update I got from them which was a rail car on the KCSM with KC destination. The inventory manager recognized me and said yeah I told him last week… sounded annoyed but oh well. Then the other manager made a comment about how they’re gonna charge me ADM. I just laughed it off as I’m typically all for joking around but I really hope I don’t run into issues with that or the financing or the trade in. I hope it goes like ridethelightning!

Ford Mustang Mach-E 11/01 Build week gang 6C9522C0-6991-45C1-850C-BBC8BCB725DE

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
Dealer ran VVR for me and it left KC yesterday (12/19) via truck (convoy). Maybe their is still some hope for a 2021 delivery. Should be about 4 to 5 days from KC to upstate NY via truck right?

Given it is already on a truck, does it go straight to the dealer, or to another yard first?

Palsapp still shows nothing.

Aquar33f

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT
Country flag
Dealer ran VVR for me and it left KC yesterday (12/19) via truck (convoy). Maybe their is still some hope for a 2021 delivery. Should be about 4 to 5 days from KC to upstate NY via truck right?

Given it is already on a truck, does it go straight to the dealer, or to another yard first?

Will the dealer even let you buy it due to the recall?

MONDO

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(2021) Space White, Premium, AWD Ext Range
Occupation
Design Engineer
Country flag
So the seatbelt recall means those of us with build dates outside of 11/18 get priority shipment now to ensure Ford hits their numbers, right?!

Might be close but hope you’ll get this by NYE!

dniemann

First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
Country flag

So are all of you that are getting close on delivery actually get emails from Ford or other confirmation that it shipped, or do they still show in production like mine?

Benny’66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1966 Mustang, 2021 Mach E GTPE
Occupation
Plant Manager
Country flag

Hopefully my GTPE is on the same truck to NY. No updates yet. Dealer texted me Saturday to tell me he added my car to the Hot list. What ever that means.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
So are all of you that are getting close on delivery actually get emails from Ford or other confirmation that it shipped, or do they still show in production like mine?
I got a shipped e-mail on Dec 3rd.
Sponsored