veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
So I'm not in EA but I've been religiously checking my "Check for Updates" button after every drive now. This morning I got to work and checked and noticed that the info underneath changed but I don't actually think an update happened?

I have a Job 2 2021 Premium ER and it used to just tell me that my BlueCruise maps are updated (from a February OTA update). Now it doesn't talk about BlueCruise and just says something like "Everything is up to date" (I don't recall the exact language but that's the gist of it).

I checked my FordPass app and it's still only showing the February update as my latest update too.

But it seems at least *something* has changed. Whether it's just Ford server side or what I don't know. But hey, I'll take any degree of movement.

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E4X, HR-V, Insight, Maserati Levante S
Country flag
I got the update yesterday as well. Sent and scheduled on update time of 9p. Installed successfully. Job 1.

veronicablack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Dark Matter Gray
Country flag
So I'm not in EA but I've been religiously checking my "Check for Updates" button after every drive now. This morning I got to work and checked and noticed that the info underneath changed but I don't actually think an update happened?

I have a Job 2 2021 Premium ER and it used to just tell me that my BlueCruise maps are updated (from a February OTA update). Now it doesn't talk about BlueCruise and just says something like "Everything is up to date" (I don't recall the exact language but that's the gist of it).

I checked my FordPass app and it's still only showing the February update as my latest update too.

But it seems at least *something* has changed. Whether it's just Ford server side or what I don't know. But hey, I'll take any degree of movement.
Welp FordPass just let me know I got Power Up 2.8.2.

Which is interesting because I thought this was a BlueCruise related power up? To like give Job 1s BlueCruise? But I've had BlueCruise since I've had the car.

That said, might just be placebo because I've been expecting an update coming of some sort, but before I got to work I did at one point say to myself that the braking felt better. I wonder if that's related.

hawkeye3point1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Space White ER RWD, Born on 12 Aug. '21
Country flag
Which is interesting because I thought this was a BlueCruise related power up? To like give Job 1s BlueCruise? But I've had BlueCruise since I've had the car.
Correct about that OTA being primarily for Job 1 BC, but it also updates some Job 2 modules that have OBE (ie. old) software.

You will also get 2.8.3 soon that installs the current Sync version, which is good, because you will then be able to schedule OTAs that can only be installed when the car is off (like the Recall OTA), every day of the week.

TRP

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E P4x, Ford F150
Country flag
I'm in EA and got the update last night. I have not driven the car today but I expect some settings to be different based on other updates I've received. Dec 2020 build

Bayviews88

First Name
Kenya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 CA Rte1 RWD, Space White
Country flag
I have a Job 2 2021 Select without Blue Cruise and I’ve never gotten any OTA updates. I did take my car in to a dealer in May get the 21P22 update applied, and still have not received any OTAs. Is this normal?

78avanti

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford Edge
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
In case I missed a previous post, can someone help me with all the initials that are used on these threads. (HVJBJ etc) Shortcuts are nice, but I guess im a little old school. Thank you.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
In case I missed a previous post, can someone help me with all the initials that are used on these threads. (HVJBJ etc) Shortcuts are nice, but I guess im a little old school. Thank you.
High Voltage Battery (HVB) Junction Box (JB) = HVBJB

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag

78avanti

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford Edge
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Thank you. That helps tremendously. Guess I should spend more time learning about the Mach. Took delivery in December and only have driven it 3500 miles. Love the car.

narmstrong79

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
What's the general consensus? Install or skip this?

Screenshot_20220712-122424.png

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Didn’t drive the Mach-E yesterday but saw the pending update when I got home today:

Ford Mustang Mach-E 22S41 & 22S29 Recall OTA Software Are Out 13930F2B-C597-4269-91BB-553165B012AF

Yes, I’m in EA.

GrumblesTheDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GB FE
Country flag
I have exactly zero evidence to support this, but it seems like EA deployments are happening pretty quickly. Hopefully this reaches the rest of us in a timely fashion. I have a roadtrip around the end of August, and I should probably schedule this with my dealer just in case, but I reeeeeeeeealy would like to avoid them if possible...
Sponsored