First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT
Country flag
Great another update to my car today, but no CMR-FX again, yet. 🫠
That's the one I'm eagerly awaiting as well. What are the odds that Ford gives us a 3-month(+) extension in BlueCruise for our troubles?

Sherrod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE 22' (EAP)
That's the one I'm eagerly awaiting as well. What are the odds that Ford gives us a 3-month(+) extension in BlueCruise for our troubles?
Do you know if you've received it, but it failed? Post in the FDRS thread and ask for someone to check your VIN. Would've never known about it unless I was checking my car everyday after someone posted it on here....

tbrumleve

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E Premium eAWD Standard Range
Country flag
I had the same bugs. Signed up for adapter, but don’t have a ship date yet.
If you got a confirmation email, it has a link to the order status that shows the estimated date.

Electrifiedsince2013

First Name
Kristin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang MachE, 2020 Mustang Convertible
Occupation
health care
Country flag
If you got a confirmation email, it has a link to the order status that shows the estimated date.
Thanks. Mine estimates an August delivery 😕

DustyShades

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium AWD Ex Infinite Blue
Country flag
I haven’t got this yet, but I have received like 3 un-numbered priority updates in the past week after not getting any updates since December. My last versioned update was 6.6 and since I’m a 2021 job 1 owner, that means that I STILL do not have a frunk open button.

Does anyone know what’s going on? Will I just never get a frunk open button at this point?

Just Lurking

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT
Country flag
Do you know if you've received it, but it failed? Post in the FDRS thread and ask for someone to check your VIN. Would've never known about it unless I was checking my car everyday after someone posted it on here....
As far as I know I've had no attempts to receive it - don't failed updates display on the software update screen when they fail?

I haven’t got this yet, but I have received like 3 un-numbered priority updates in the past week after not getting any updates since December. My last versioned update was 6.6 and since I’m a 2021 job 1 owner, that means that I STILL do not have a frunk open button.

Does anyone know what’s going on? Will I just never get a frunk open button at this point?
Ford hasn't been very transparent, but the general sense is that the 6.x rollout got put on hold due to some bugs they wanted to fix, and some of those bug fixes are now rolling out via priority updates, in addition to other priority updates like the one that enables plug and charge at Tesla superchargers.

Presumably the 6.x rollout will resume once they're satisfied those bug fixes are working. I'm thinking that might happen very soon, but only Ford knows for sure.

Billyk24

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford C-Max Energi, Premium Mach-E ordered
Country flag

Job 1 2021 Premium owner at 6.4.0

DustyShades

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium AWD Ex Infinite Blue
Country flag
Job 1 2021 Premium owner at 6.4.0
I like to dream of a world where I pick up take out at a restaurant and I can just push the button on my app to put it in the frunk.

Instead I walk over to driver side door, pull the latch once, go to open frunk, drop a fck word because I have to pull the latch twice and forgot, walk back to driver side door, pull latch again and then walk back and put the food in the frunk

Sherrod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE 22' (EAP)
As far as I know I've had no attempts to receive it - don't failed updates display on the software update screen when they fail?

Ford hasn't been very transparent, but the general sense is that the 6.x rollout got put on hold due to some bugs they wanted to fix, and some of those bug fixes are now rolling out via priority updates, in addition to other priority updates like the one that enables plug and charge at Tesla superchargers.

Presumably the 6.x rollout will resume once they're satisfied those bug fixes are working. I'm thinking that might happen very soon, but only Ford knows for sure.
Mine are not showing up when failing.

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
_______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Wonder if dealers may get the adapters in before we receive ours ?

I can pay "$230" for free as I have a lot of Ford Pass points....
Adapters are only available through a customer order only. Dealers will be able to order it in the future but not as of now.

Mark Hassa

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Rapid Red Mach E Awd SR
Occupation
Food Inspector
Country flag
Got this update today. 2021 Job 2 not in EA
Sponsored