jeffvick2005

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 TSX, 2017 Civic, MACHE GT grabber blue
Occupation
CPA
Country flag
Has anyone else noticed a change to the website? I went into my order today where it used to say the scheduled for production date of 9/19- that is gone - and now it says in ‘in production’??? I can’t imagine my 9/19 build date was moved up…I’m guessing there’s some website update and I’ll go back later only to find a production date in October…
Sponsored

First Name
EJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Premium AWD Rapid Red
Country flag
We're super excited for our '22 Rapid Red AWD Ext Battery Premium ordered on 11/27/21.

Seems like a lot of ER Premium AWDs in this batch.

madredhatter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium (ordered)
Country flag
Has anyone else noticed a change to the website? I went into my order today where it used to say the scheduled for production date of 9/19- that is gone - and now it says in ‘in production’??? I can’t imagine my 9/19 build date was moved up…I’m guessing there’s some website update and I’ll go back later only to find a production date in October…
That's interesting. No change for me. You're probably ahead of me in the queue though since you're GT and I'm a Premium 4X.

atacama

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Specialized Diverge gravel bike
Country flag
After your post, I checked mine on mobile and like you, no longer see a production date. I just checked on a PC and it still says "Week of 9/19/2022".

My dealer gave me my VIN yesterday. But its not yet worthy of a window sticker...

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
After your post, I checked mine on mobile and like you, no longer see a production date. I just checked on a PC and it still says "Week of 9/19/2022".

My dealer gave me my VIN yesterday. But its not yet worthy of a window sticker...
My VIN serial is in the low 50,000, scheduled to be built the week of 9/19. (Those being built in 7/25 build week are in the 38-39,000 range, suggesting ~11,000 MME units being scheduled in the six weeks from 8/15 build week thru 9/19 build week. (Of course, scheduling is not building, so we must await word of actual scheduling, via window sticker/batch numbers, and August production numbers.)
Ford Mustang Mach-E 9/19 week Build Group 1659637287181

byoungblood

First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F150, 2007 Mazda 3, 1999 Jeep Wrangler
Country flag
Logged in this afternoon and noticed that my production week had been moved from 9/26 to 9/19. VIN number is 49xxx. Ordered on 1/29, CA Rt1 AWD/Extended range.

CalKing

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach E, CA Rt1 ER AWD, DM grey- ordered 1/25
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Logged in this afternoon and noticed that my production week had been moved from 9/26 to 9/19. VIN number is 49xxx. Ordered on 1/29, CA Rt1 AWD/Extended range.
I’m in the same boat. Just bumped up from 9/26 to 9/19. CARt1, AWD, Dark Matter Grey ordered 1/26.

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Last edited:

atacama

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Specialized Diverge gravel bike
Country flag
Glad to see yours got bumped up. This proves they don't build in VIN order, since mine is 49xxx and it is still week of 9/19. You ordered before me anyway, so justice is served right?!

Overall it is excellent that they're speeding up the line rather than the opposite, which this forum has seen every variety of.

OP
OP
RedDragon

RedDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach E AWD Premium Ext Bat - Rapid Red
Country flag
Checked with Ford.com account and found my scheduled build week was moved up to 9/12 from 9/19. I've been expecting my order to be shuffled but thought it would go later. Perhaps, if I wait another two weeks, my order will move up to 9/5 build week. haha
Ford Mustang Mach-E 9/19 week Build Group 1660158564691
mine was moved to 9/12 week also!

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Glad to see yours got bumped up. This proves they don't build in VIN order, since mine is 49xxx and it is still week of 9/19. You ordered before me anyway, so justice is served right?!

Overall it is excellent that they're speeding up the line rather than the opposite, which this forum has seen every variety of.
After so many weeks of waiting, I'm not sure 40 weeks versus 41 weeks of waiting for a build date is all that excellent or evidence that Ford is speeding up the line. ;) At this point, I would be encouraged that my Prem AWD order is less likely to be converted to a 2023MY order and delivered next year with potential loss of half of Fed tax credit. For me, I think I may be
glad" only when I see the car and I'm sure the dealer/Ford will honor the price protection and no-ADM promises.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 9/19 week Build Group 1660184466665

MrPicklechip

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Explorer, 21 Bronco Sport, 22 MME Prem 4X
Country flag
I’m not sure if there was a website update or not, but I checked my login from my iPad and saw the same thing - In Production but the date went missing. My heart dropped…I’ve been waiting all this time and now a website bug was going mess up my place in line :mad:

But when I flipped to landscape mode I received a nice surprise, the Scheduled Production Date came back and I too was pushed up a week to 9/12. Apparently rubber chicken sacrifices do work!

jfire

First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Santa Cruz, Hyundai Azera, A320/321
Occupation
Airline Pilot
Country flag
Yup, my 11/30/21 premium Awd ext IBSM was moved up one week from 9/19 to 9/12. Maybe they’re getting their ducks in a row now.
Sponsored