Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach-E GT-PE, '22 F-150 Lightning
Country flag
I am going to make an appointment today to take my car in for its scheduled 10,000-mile maintenance and would like to know what updates are available that I can bring up to the service writer to do. The dealership is a little ridiculous on not understanding the Mach-E and they didn’t even know you could update them the first time I came in when I got the car last year. I might bring it to a different dealership. I am currently on SYNC 4.2.5 and my VIN is 3FMTK3R71NMA30391.
You do already have the latest Sync and gateway updates.

Here's the list of available updates:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3R71NMA30391-5-Jun-23
Sponsored

Harwick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 4x Premium
Country flag
Looking at picking up a 2021 Mach-E Premium and wondering how far behind on updates it is. Might be able to get the dealer to perform anything needed before I pull the trigger.

VIN: 3FMTK3R76MMA03282

kodiakng

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Cyber Orange 4X Mach-E
Country flag
i was quite optimistic a month ago that i'd have delivery by now but i just heard that it is being held at the railyard for some reason - coming up on a month sitting there.

if one of you kind folks could look up the current status again to see if anything has changed on the car i'd really appreciate it. VIN 3FMTK3SU8PMA28074
thanks very much for previously looking up the updates. is there any additional information you can glean on my car and if they are doing any work on it? it has been sitting in Ford's Rivergate (portland) railyard for a month now and my dealer isn't getting useful information on why it has been held up. if nothing shows in FDRS it would be useful to know while trying to obtain information.

RustyDetroit

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ice White Mach-E
Country flag
I am also needing to do my 10K service though I am a bit overdue since I have about 12K on the car. My VIN is 3FMTK3R78NMA19565. I tried the 12V battery reset from a few pages back of the high beam and brake press combo and got the confirmation flashing battery icon and though I haven’t had an issue getting OTA updates as I got 4.2.5 a few weeks ago might be helpful for basic car health.

Peyole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Dark Matter Gray Mach-E
Country flag
Out of curiosity on the door control modules, I wonder if that might fix an issue I was having where pushing the "lock" area of the pillar would not activate the lock on the car. It usually works on the driver door but pushing the lock icon on the back two rarely works.

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Looking at picking up a 2021 Mach-E Premium and wondering how far behind on updates it is. Might be able to get the dealer to perform anything needed before I pull the trigger.

VIN: 3FMTK3R76MMA03282
27 Nov '20 build date, Job 1 car.

Here's the list of available software:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3R76MMA03282-5-Jun-23

Best of luck!

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
thanks very much for previously looking up the updates. is there any additional information you can glean on my car and if they are doing any work on it? it has been sitting in Ford's Rivergate (portland) railyard for a month now and my dealer isn't getting useful information on why it has been held up. if nothing shows in FDRS it would be useful to know while trying to obtain information.
If it's in transport mode there is very little info available. All FDRS is going to show are available updates, that's it.

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I am also needing to do my 10K service though I am a bit overdue since I have about 12K on the car. My VIN is 3FMTK3R78NMA19565. I tried the 12V battery reset from a few pages back of the high beam and brake press combo and got the confirmation flashing battery icon and though I haven’t had an issue getting OTA updates as I got 4.2.5 a few weeks ago might be helpful for basic car health.
Here's the list of available updates today:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3R78NMA19565-5-Jun-23

I don't think any of these would be coming OTA any time soon.

kodiakng

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Cyber Orange 4X Mach-E
Country flag
If it's in transport mode there is very little info available. All FDRS is going to show are available updates, that's it.
would they take it out of transport mode if they needed to work on it?

thanks much for your help.

mke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach E RWD SR
Country flag
Long time reader, first time poster. Thanks everyone for keeping me informed about my car.

I appreciate your help in advance for a lookup on:

Last edited:

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Long time reader, first time poster. Thanks everyone for keeping me informed about my car.

I appreciate your help in advance for a lookup on:

3FMTK3RM3NMA40989
28 Aug '22 build date.

Here's the list of available updates:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3RM3NMA40989-5-Jun-23

You have the most current version of Sync.

Reactions: mke

camdenlake

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 f350 CCD 7.3, GT500, Gen1 Raptor, 2021 MME R1
Country flag
Here's what's still available:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 3FMTK3RM3NMA40989-5-Jun-23
Thank you. That’s fairly infuriating. How does one get a dealer to actually do the updates when they say they do. Wish this stuff updated over the air as it was promised.