Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Country flag
Please and Thank You.
3FMTK3SU5MMA09493
Not sure what you are asking, but if it's OTA history, it is very extensive and clean for the most part. Last power-up was 6.8.0 and you received a few PU updates after that. Your car has gotten plenty of love from the OTA gods.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 1709762719956
Sponsored

Woeo

First Name
Woeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Energi
Country flag
Not sure what you are asking, but if it's OTA history, it is very extensive and clean for the most part. Last power-up was 6.8.0 and you received a few PU updates after that. Your car has gotten plenty of love from the OTA gods.

1709762719956.png
Thanks for the history. Updating has been about 60/40 between Ford & myself. I was wondering what modules could be updated to judge if it was worth another $50 FDRS license.

Last edited:

Robob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23’ GT Cyber Orange
Occupation
Auto Parts, Paint & Tech
Country flag
Thanks for the history. Updating has been about 60/40 between Ford & myself. I was wondering what modules could be updated to judge if it was worth another $50 FDRS license.
3FMTK3SU5MMA09493
The IPMA/PAAK update may be worth the update, or wait for a few more.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 1709821993192

titan2220

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E AWD SR
Country flag
I haven't received an OTA update since August (radio update)
Had the dealership perform the stuck cord (23B50) module updates and hoped that would move things along - thus far it hasn't.

Anything I can ask them next time to jumpstart updates? Missing Tesla, Charge Assist...etc
Or am I just unluck with the OTA roulette!?

Vin 3FMTK1SS9MMA42323

jasn

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD Premium ER - Space White
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Picked up my '21 Job 2 Premium ER yesterday after getting the HVBJB recall done and asked them to update the modules from a list I had from an FDRS run last August (shown below), plus any new ones that may have come up.

The Service Dept. claims to have done the updates, but I'm a "trust but verify" guy and would much appreciate someone doing another run for me. VIN # is 3FMTK3SU1NMA25157.

Thank you! ~jasn

6 Dec '21 build date, Job 2 car.

Here's the list of available updates (includes a GWM):
3FMTK3SU5MMA60556-30-Aug-23.png

If you're going to get somebody to update your car, reinforce with them that the GWM (gateway) needs to be updated before all other items in this list.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Country flag
Picked up my '21 Job 2 Premium ER yesterday after getting the HVBJB recall done and asked them to update the modules from a list I had from an FDRS run last August (shown below), plus any new ones that may have come up.

The Service Dept. claims to have done the updates, but I'm a "trust but verify" guy and would much appreciate someone doing another run for me. VIN # is 3FMTK3SU1NMA25157.

Thank you! ~jasn
This is all they did.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Post here if you have an active FDRS account and are willing to look up info for others 1709825835367

Robob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23’ GT Cyber Orange
Occupation
Auto Parts, Paint & Tech
Country flag

Berenger

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e GT performance
Hello guys,
I seem to have a failed OTA update pending. Car gives me a weird message “not fully downloaded/failed update”
Can someone check if I have the latest power up/tesla supercharger updated firmware or any software that might have to be updated in the car?
Would be so appreciated

VIN 3FMTK4SX4PMA31232

jasn

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD Premium ER - Space White
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Thank you @Robob and @rugedraw. They updated 5 out of 10 from the previous list and I see 4 new ones. Oh well...

Bringing your EV to a very well established dealership/Service Dept., as I just did, and they need four days to just get it into the shop because there are only two EV-certified mechanics, reveals yet another challenge in being an early adopter into EV ownership.

Robob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23’ GT Cyber Orange
Occupation
Auto Parts, Paint & Tech
Country flag
The issue for the dealers with software updates is, if there is nothing going wrong that points to an update for the fix, they have a hard time justifying the hours of labor put into manually updating everything. If I had to guess there will be another CSP program to get everyone updated soon, I hope.

The other issue it the actual time it takes to manually update, most cars we check on here have a minimum 5-8 hours of updating just sitting in a techs bay that could be cranking out multiple other jobs. Remember most techs are flat rate so they want as many jobs done per day as possible. Also, as you said most dealers only have a few EV certified techs so they usually try to get to the cars with issues preventing them from being used, rather than just updating a car that can drive fine as is.

Last edited:

Mark Hassa

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Rapid Red Mach E Awd SR
Occupation
Food Inspector
Country flag
Good morning @Robob
Just got the UNX-DC update. Did this clear the TCU from my list?
3FMTK3SSXMMA50149

Thanks,
Mark

DarkKnightGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-E GTPE
hey all,

New user here and haven't figured out how the OTA updates work. The connectivity logo hasn't been on for me and wondering if the modem is even connected. The connected services menu doesn't populate anything for me.

Can someone please help me take a look at my vin if any updates have been done?
VIN: 3FMTK4SX0PMA60243
Sponsored