DCC233

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 California Route 1 / 2021 Tesla MY
Country flag
Is there a way to tell how many stations have the magic dock at a location? I don't have the Tesla app, so apologies if that info is within the software. Tesla's charging site doesn't list the quantity at each location.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Is there a way to tell how many stations have the magic dock at a location? I don't have the Tesla app, so apologies if that info is within the software. Tesla's charging site doesn't list the quantity at each location.
Seems like when they add MDs to a station, they've been doing the entire station. Not aware of any of the 35 MD stations that aren't 100% MD. Although I believe there are 1 or 2 locations that effectively have 2 stations just a block or two apart (like Moab UT) where one has MDs and the other does not. But those show up as different stations.

ArthurDOB

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium AWD STD Range (Delivered 5/22/23)
Occupation
High School Teacher
Country flag
Cool to see it working. Looks like there’s no bollards to worry about.

Everyone going to Magic Dock, make sure you’re using the far right charger first to try and avoid blocking a charger for Tesla or Polestar drivers.
Bollards?

AZBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Hummer EV SUT, MME CA Route 1
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
This web site, just filter Open to non-Tesla:

https://www.tesla.com/findus?v=2&bounds=56.23970349522158,-57.220526987499994,18.51506113727198,-169.7205269875&zoom=4&filters=party

The ones in Washington have been open for about two weeks now. Click on the individual site to see how many.

kodiakng

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Cyber Orange 4X Mach-E
Country flag
Although I believe there are 1 or 2 locations that effectively have 2 stations just a block or two apart (like Moab UT) where one has MDs and the other does not. But those show up as different stations.
those appear to usually be a v2 site nearby a v3 supercharger site.

ArthurDOB

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium AWD STD Range (Delivered 5/22/23)
Occupation
High School Teacher
Country flag

jznd400

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GT Grabber Blue
Country flag
This is fantastic news, thanks OP! I have to drive to Wenatchee a couple times each winter so the Quincy one is perfect. A malfunctioning EA nearly got me stranded last time.

OP
OP
back_at_it_19

back_at_it_19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Job 1 GB FE and '22 Red Prem4x
Country flag
Tesla app will show superchargers available for non-Tesla’s (ccs magic dock).

DCC233

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 California Route 1 / 2021 Tesla MY
Country flag
Tesla app will show superchargers available for non-Tesla’s (ccs magic dock).
I probably should have phrased my question differently, as I was aware of the map, but wasn't sure of the number of stalls at each location that have the magic dock. As in if the location is listed as having the magic dock do they mean all X number of stalls listed at that site have it or is it just a handful of the stalls at a location. It sounds like, based on a previous reply to mine, that all the stalls at a location have the magic dock if it listed as a magic dock location.

Maybe the answer is in the Tesla Charging app, and I could have solved it myself if I downloaded it, but was curious if anyone had more info off the top of their head based on experience. My own laziness is to blame.

Thanks
Sponsored