Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 1st Ed
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I'm in limbo where it's between here and Mexico on a train somewhere. I think it's going to Atlanta according to the origin on Palsapp.com.

When should I expect my dealer to contact me about financing? I'm sure it's before the car actually arrives right? Of course my dealer has gone radio silent when they are the only ones who can tell me where my car is on the train. I'd really like to get all of the paperwork done prior to arrival and let them do their inspections and prep while I'm signing the final agreement.
I asked my dealer the same thing about paperwork ahead of time and they said "It takes no extra time to do that".... we'll see.

mburtsvt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just 1 Rapid Red Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My only hope now is that Ford knows what they are doing. My dealer has stopped returning emails. Next week I'm going to check to see if my sales rep is still there. The over/under looks good that he is not.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I have not communicated with my dealer since middle last year when I converted my reservation to an order. Today, I just emailed to ask for Vehicle Visibility and a couple other items. Any over/under bets on me getting an actual response?
Don't be silly. Dealers don't have email. :p

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Can I just give a shout out to all my GT reservation holder homies out there who don't even know what options are going to be made available, let alone are still waiting to order?
Lol I caved and am buying a FE. Still haven't canceled that reservation though. Wonder what they'd give on a 6 month old FE if swapping to a GT...

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
My build week came, and went... Two weeks later it hasn't even started production yet. No updates.
Really, all of this anxiety could be alleviated with just some communication, Ford. Just give us visibility as to what's going on here. That's all we need.

Darken

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Prius Prime, 2021 Mach-E Grabber Blue FE
Country flag
I want my Mach-E!!!!! Gaaaaaah
200.gif

Good for all the people getting theirs and sharing about it but I WANT MINE
Thank you so much for posting this thread today and your GIF is perfect for the way I'm feeling.

Car was In Delaware (a state away) a few weeks ago then whisked back to KS for the 'quality checks'. Pals says it was dropped back off at the NS yard on Jan 28th for I assume a trip back East to Delaware...since then crickets. Never got the delay email either about the quality checks...literally no communication...all I know is because of this forum.

I have no contact at my dealer except for the GM who has not returned my emails or calls about delivery. There is so much I want to do before it gets there....trade appraisal...ensure they understand Ford options and yes I would like to see it come off the car carrier...can't do anything if I have no one to arrange with. ?

Honestly I was so unbelievably frustrated today I seriously am over the excitement....I just want it over with....Neither Ford or the dealer care about me buying the car, so why should I be enthusiastic about giving them a sale.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Dealers. People getting their cars now that were built after me. License plate brackets. Renderings that don't match actual product released.

* JK, I'm ok waiting.

bluestarct

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Highlander, Mazda 6 GT, Mach E FE
Country flag
The trackers say it has shipped and will be here in 47 days. The dealer says it is still sitting at the plant in Mexico. No real communication from Ford. My wife keeps asking me when will it get here. Tempting to say forget it and just wait for the Rivian RS1.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 1612527375050

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Many of us are now paying the price for talking so much about the car. Who else is tired of getting asked "do you have your car yet?" Mine is somewhere around KC as far as I know.

Original order night of launch for Premium
Switched to First Edition week before Mach Drop
Order confirmed 8/13 (that's the date they cancelled my Premium for the FE)
Built 1/7/2021
Shipped 1/26/2021
ETA 3/9/2021 (6 flipping weeks to get here from Mexico?)

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Many of us are now paying the price for talking so much about the car. Who else is tired of getting asked "do you have your car yet?" Mine is somewhere around KC as far as I know.

Original order night of launch for Premium
Switched to First Edition week before Mach Drop
Order confirmed 8/13 (that's the date they cancelled my Premium for the FE)
Built 1/7/2021
Shipped 1/26/2021
ETA 3/9/2021 (6 flipping weeks to get here from Mexico?)
I get asked by at least one employee every day if it's here yet...

I also confused everyone by buying an i3, which a lot mistook for the Mach-E, hah.

Luckily I can now say it's just waiting on a truck to bring it up to the dealer! (sorry, I know this is the grumpy thread)

OP
OP

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
The trackers say it has shipped and will be here in 47 days. The dealer says it is still sitting at the plant in Mexico. No real communication from Ford. My wife keeps asking me when will it get here. Tempting to say forget it and just wait for the Rivian RS1.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for people who haven't gotten their Mach-E's yet to be grumpy in 1612527375050
Why not both?

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag