Jonno21

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E AWD Long Range Space White
Country flag
Woohoo!!! Atlast after months I have picked up date of 30/11. Anything I should be doing when I get my hand on MachE.
Get yourself used to using one pedal driving on non busy roads first. It becomes second nature to stop exactly where you want to stop without using the brakes (in slower traffic). You have to modulate the accelerator accordingly. Obviously when driving faster on dual carriageways and motorways the brakes will come in handy. :)

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD MUSTANG MACH-E - Black - RWD
Country flag
Get yourself used to using one pedal driving on non busy roads first. It becomes second nature to stop exactly where you want to stop without using the brakes (in slower traffic). You have to modulate the accelerator accordingly. Obviously when driving faster on dual carriageways and motorways the brakes will come in handy. :)
Great Advise

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Smashed and grab in Central London :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Customers Smashed
That sucks big time - did they take anything or did they just smash the rear window?

Dermot Vermin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SRD Black
Country flag
So, I've done 38000 miles (no where near Teslaeater, but my car has been in the workshop for a month, that's my excuse!). During that time I've tried all the drive modes in various circumstances and I can't see any difference in mpkwh. I'm sure I read somewhere that efficiency is the same in all modes, can someone confirm? I love driving in untamed and I don't use one-pedal, but if there's a definite significant improvement I may have to adapt and stop driving like an episode of the Dukes of Hazard!

A month without the car is purgatory by the way!

Teslaeata

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red one
Country flag
So, I've done 38000 miles (no where near Teslaeater, but my car has been in the workshop for a month, that's my excuse!). During that time I've tried all the drive modes in various circumstances and I can't see any difference in mpkwh. I'm sure I read somewhere that efficiency is the same in all modes, can someone confirm? I love driving in untamed and I don't use one-pedal, but if there's a definite significant improvement I may have to adapt and stop driving like an episode of the Dukes of Hazard!

A month without the car is purgatory by the way!
Feel your pain, brother. Had 2 weeks off road catching up on report writing, back in saddle this week, 1,000 miles inc overnight to Glasgow & Fife at 2.8mls/kWh with some interesting charging experiences. All the time I’ve had car, now over 42k, drive setting never seemed to make much if any difference to mpkWh, it’s nearly all down to that e-heat conditioner I refuse to turn off, OPD helps and driving “style” which mine is hard & fast. Bought it to work for me and it does or, as I told salesman when filling me with the BS on handover it would have been in Autotrader before end of first week if it didn’t!! Mileage charged out at c£18k plus my drive time on top of that so paying its way. Thought Luke Duke class was the only way to fly🤷🏼‍♂️ Funny thing is Clients now ask me to saddle up the “Pony” when they want me to go out for them😂

Dermot Vermin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SRD Black
Country flag
Feel your pain, brother. Had 2 weeks off road catching up on report writing, back in saddle this week, 1,000 miles inc overnight to Glasgow & Fife at 2.8mls/kWh with some interesting charging experiences. All the time I’ve had car, now over 42k, drive setting never seemed to make much if any difference to mpkWh, it’s nearly all down to that e-heat conditioner I refuse to turn off, OPD helps and driving “style” which mine is hard & fast. Bought it to work for me and it does or, as I told salesman when filling me with the BS on handover it would have been in Autotrader before end of first week if it didn’t!! Mileage charged out at c£18k plus my drive time on top of that so paying its way. Thought Luke Duke class was the only way to fly🤷🏼‍♂️ Funny thing is Clients now ask me to saddle up the “Pony” when they want me to go out for them😂
Thanks for that, I have a Kia Sportage loaner at the minute and everyone's noticed I now drive sensibly...can't wait to be undertaking/overtaking and menacing everyone in my way... I've been constantly watching the App to see where it is and if it's being worked on. Yesterday it made its way back to my dealers where it's been on charge to 100%, they have to fix the 1.6 stuck issue then I'm back in the saddle...I have booked so many Project visits all over the UK just so I can spend my days driving!!!!

Tony.T

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota C-HR sadly gone, MME RWD ER now with us!
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Thanks for that, I have a Kia Sportage loaner at the minute and everyone's noticed I now drive sensibly...can't wait to be undertaking/overtaking and menacing everyone in my way... I've been constantly watching the App to see where it is and if it's being worked on. Yesterday it made its way back to my dealers where it's been on charge to 100%, they have to fix the 1.6 stuck issue then I'm back in the saddle...I have booked so many Project visits all over the UK just so I can spend my days driving!!!!
Got mine back from the dealer yesterday after being in the workshop for a couple of days to attempt to fix the 1.6 problem. Ford have been involved and recommended a course of action to the service manager and senior tech.

It didn't work so it's all been thrown back to Ford software engineers to resolve.

Let us know how yours gets on please and if they fix it please share what they did - or let me know their name and number and I'll get my dealers service manager to call them. This was the 6th attempt...
Sponsored