VIDEOS Compilation: Mach-E First Drive Reviews

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
The older guy in this video is destined to become a meme one day soon ? (also, someone explain to him what a meme is):

stmache

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-e GTP, 2017 Ford Mustang EB
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
The older guy in this video is destined to become a meme one day soon ? (also, someone explain to him what a meme is):

Oh, I know of few of those guys in my Mustang club. Going to be fun showing up at the weekly Cars and Coffee! :D :p :rolleyes:

buffasnow

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE, 85 Mustang GT (pasturized)
Country flag

Good thing Bilbo here is not responsible for transportation policy development, eh?

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Tends to happen with the volume of content on here. I did search for it before posting, but the link was likely different. Sorry! Watch it again :p
You mean you don't have every single post in this forum memorized? What else is there to do while we're waiting for our cars? ?

supertramp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Honda Pilot,2012 Honda Civic,Premium std rwd
Country flag
He was saying "of course you won't be able to watch Youtube videos on this Infotainment center, of course you won't be able to play video games, of course you won't be able to have that cool technological factor...". My goodness - I guess he is not familiar with the way software works :) Though he is definitely pro-Mach-E :).