Rickyricardo27

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD S & Tesla M3P
Country flag
Why didn't Daniel type in her name, right? No wonder there's trouble in the relationship. Gitty is moving on, or at least testing the waters...

For starters, see above. ?
Agreed… I’m thinking Gitty may already have a profile on a dating platform of sorts
Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT, 2017 Raptor, Lightning (9/5 Build)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
My tracker updated to "shipped" status overnight (no e-mail yet). Now on to the joy of trying to track it in transit.

MagnusThunderspeaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mache GT Cyber Orange On Order
Country flag
Does anyone know if VIN tracking stuff is down right now? I just did my morning routine of checking the status and I am receiving an error that saying "Can't retrieve this VIN." The odd thing is that I still have my Ford app connected to the car so I see it in the lot down in Mexico.

We are just getting anxious and excited to get the new car! Maybe it's just a glitch.

MONDO

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(2021) Space White, Premium, AWD Ext Range
Occupation
Design Engineer
Country flag
Does anyone know if VIN tracking stuff is down right now? I just did my morning routine of checking the status and I am receiving an error that saying "Can't retrieve this VIN." The odd thing is that I still have my Ford app connected to the car so I see it in the lot down in Mexico.

We are just getting anxious and excited to get the new car! Maybe it's just a glitch.
No issues, I’ve been refreshing all day to see if my order moves to shipped. My e-pony is sitting in the lot as well.

Rickyricardo27

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD S & Tesla M3P
Country flag

Getting the same error. Must be down

MONDO

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(2021) Space White, Premium, AWD Ext Range
Occupation
Design Engineer
Country flag
Another 3 miles added to the OD but no change in order status.
Sponsored