Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Audi SQ5 / '23 Rivian R1T / '23 M3P
Occupation
CISO
Country flag
I've never seen this before... maybe @DevSecOps can chime in? When I try and check your vehicle history to see what updates they've done, I get the below error:

1648164644915.png

You do have 2 updates left, but I was trying to see if they attempted them. You definitely need the CMR update for BlueCruise, so I'd assume they also did the cruise control update (since they seem to have been showing up together). I would push and try to get them to do these last 2.
1648164699626.png
Most FDRS errors that I've seen clear up later in the day or the next day. I would assume it's just maintenance on their end.

Northofnine

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E AWD ext Premium 2021 Job 1 non EA
Country flag
I've never seen this before... maybe @DevSecOps can chime in? When I try and check your vehicle history to see what updates they've done, I get the below error:

1648164644915.png

You do have 2 updates left, but I was trying to see if they attempted them. You definitely need the CMR update for BlueCruise, so I'd assume they also did the cruise control update (since they seem to have been showing up together). I would push and try to get them to do these last 2.
1648164699626.png
Neil,
Dealer said those 2 were installed. I asked for a print out, but haven't seen that yet.

Thanks

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
Neil,
Dealer said those 2 were installed. I asked for a print out, but haven't seen that yet.

Thanks
I can now see your vehicle history. It does look like they did both updates when they did most of your other updates. Those 2 didn't clear so they even tried them again on 3/24, just those 2 updates, and they're still showing up. Hopefully it is just a bug with FDRS but I can't recall others saying these 2 updates are stuck, but I don't really follow Job 1 cars. The self test they ran on 3/23 showed a few DTCs, they cleared them but they came back. On 3/24, they did NOT run a self test, so it is possible you have DTCs that won't clear that they should have tried to resolve.

03MMto21MME

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
03 Marauder, 21 Mach-E
Country flag
Hi all - I just had the PAAK update, 21P22, half shafts, rear seat cover replaced and a host of issues. Took delivery March 2021 and finally had a chance to get it in the dealer. Now that it is back I have a number of odd things happening
*set charge to 90% but only charged to 70%
*auto updates will not turn on
*no sync version shown on the about sync screen
*auto hold and 1 pedal driving keep resetting
*some other random settings are not being saved

Anyone have some guidance, I tried reading through this thread and thinking I either need the tSB or they didn't get all the modules updated on the 21P22.
Thanks!

CHeil402

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Audi A4, 2021 MME
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
Hi all - I just had the PAAK update, 21P22, half shafts, rear seat cover replaced and a host of issues. Took delivery March 2021 and finally had a chance to get it in the dealer. Now that it is back I have a number of odd things happening

Anyone have some guidance, I tried reading through this thread and thinking I either need the tSB or they didn't get all the modules updated on the 21P22.
Thanks!
The sync issues seem like you may be in the "Stuck at PowerUp 1.7.1" group which may have been happening to you prior to this update without you being aware of it. See these threads, there's a very recent TSB released to fix this.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/ota-1-7-1-stuck-anyone-else-have-issue-updating.10071/

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/tsb-22-2117-fix-for-stuck-power-up-1-7-1-update.15814/

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition
Country flag

Thanks!
I had my software updated manually at the dealership last Friday under the TSB and am seeing the auto hold and 1PD issue repeatedly since. I'm taking it back for the scheduled glass recall in a couple days and plan on telling the dealer about it when I'm there.

RedDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach E AWD Premium Ext Bat - Rapid Red
Country flag
Anyone heard when the charge curve update may be available for job 2 21s?

OP
OP
Mach-Lee

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Update: 21P22 has been expanded to include vehicles built through Sept 30, 2021. If your car was built between June 18 and Sept 30th, it may now be eligible. Check with your dealer in a few days, have them run your VIN in PTS. The original post has been updated.

The list of modules updated is still exactly the same.

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
Update: 21P22 has been expanded to include vehicles built through Sept 30, 2021. If your car was built between June 18 and Sept 30th, it may now be eligible. Check with your dealer in a few days, have them run your VIN in PTS. The original post has been updated.

The list of modules updated is still exactly the same.
I honestly think this warrants it own post as most people won’t recheck this thread.

kkriskal

First Name
KK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Mine is build in November 2021, so does that mean mine already has it or will Ford release another supplement to include the others in the next batch

OP
OP
Mach-Lee

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Mine is build in November 2021, so does that mean mine already has it or will Ford release another supplement to include the others in the next batch
Your vehicle probably already has most of the updates this would cover. If you have working BlueCruise you aren't missing out on much. I think most of the updates were part of the factory software package a month or two before 21P22 came out.

kkriskal

First Name
KK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Your vehicle probably already has most of the updates this would cover. If you have working BlueCruise you aren't missing out on much. I think most of the updates were part of the factory software package a month or two before 21P22 came out.
That's great news, I do have the BlueCruise working so I just have to try the DCFC charging to see how it does past 80%. Thanks again.

RedDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach E AWD Premium Ext Bat - Rapid Red
Country flag
Im a July 21 build and I dont have the charge curve, so this will be welcome!

I don't have time to read through the 30 pages of stuff on this thread so I will ask a question (at the risk of being roasted) - did anyone ever confirm if this update also increases the usable battery capacity from 88kwh to 91kwh (using extended range battery for reference, as that is what i have)?

Thanks all. I realize that some might have an opinion if this is a useful increase or not. Im just trying to find the answer on if it was, as a fact, increased or not by this update.