FordPass app outage

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
doesn’t exist. After making a new email and adding the car to that, it still didn’t work so I removed it, uninstalled, reinstalled, used original email, and it finally let me “activate”. Guess what though? Activate phone as key doesn’t exist as an option anymore. I watch the tutorial and it shows it right under remote start… but not on my phone
Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass app outage 6EF800A5-E17C-45C2-BCD2-DD7F0E428552

Credit for finding this goes to @Mirak.

EDIT: To be clear, you go to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Phone as a Key Reset.
Sponsored

theo1000

First Name
Theo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 2021 IB, Audi Etron, Chevy Volt, BMW I3,
Country flag
I even did a master reset and pulled my 12v connection (dealer recommendation) nothing doing. Trust me I have cleaned the clock. If its not working I hate to think people are on wild goose chases.

A major issue is the secondary bluetooth pairing that is require to make PaaK work. Not sure why Ford did it this way. My primary bluetooth with phone have never been an issue yet PaaK for some reason refuses to use it. Security maybe, but I doubt it. T after all.he Primary connect carries my CC info after all.

I think Ford needs to go back to basics on this PaaK/Ford Pass architecture, something elementary is being bungled.

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
I even did a master reset and pulled my 12v connection (dealer recommendation) nothing doing. Trust me I have cleaned the clock. If its not working I hate to think people are on wild goose chases.

A major issue is the secondary bluetooth pairing that is require to make PaaK work. Not sure why Ford did it this way. My primary bluetooth with phone have never been an issue yet PaaK for some reason refuses to use it. Security maybe, but I doubt it. T after all.he Primary connect carries my CC info after all.

I think Ford needs to go back to basics on this PaaK/Ford Pass architecture, something elementary is being bungled.
This way of doing the bluetooth connection likely has something to do with extra security. This isn't a typical bluetooth connection.

Burnsy8787

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy volt
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass app outage 6EF800A5-E17C-45C2-BCD2-DD7F0E428552

Credit for finding this goes to @Mirak.

EDIT: To be clear, you go to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Phone as a Key Reset.
Since the phone as key option literally doesn’t exist for me, I can’t even do this. When I follow that path all I can do is reset fordpass.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Still can’t login, FordPass 3.24.0 on iOS.
It by passed the login screen that would not take my password and functioning normal here 3.24 on iOS. The problem may be at their end and messing with your setup that was functioning may just be counter productive. When a web site goes down it is hard to access.

Chudsaviet

First Name
Timofei
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 EV6 First Edition AWD, 2014 Leaf
Occupation
Software
Country flag
UPD: Restarted FordPass 3.24.0 on iOS and it worked without re-login. Looks like old credential token worked.

T_to the_A

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Mustang V6 Red Candy Metallic, 2021 Mach-e Premuim AWD St Range Shadow Black
Occupation
I sell wine
Country flag
The back-up start code should be used in a situation where PaaK is malfunctioning. Anyone relying on PaaK should know what their codes are to access the vehicle and then to start it up.
This ⬆.
Our vehicles are clearly going thru some occasional growing pains. I think prob 90% of purchasers figured we would have to endure this.

I am into 50 + days of ownership and I’ve never used the fob. PaaK always. Never works perfectly for me but I’ve also never experienced the lockup some seem to have stated here. I empathize & to you—Have faith and fingers crossed It will get fixed!

Hoping that whenever I can get my dealers service department to call me back to schedule the PaaK update I’ll never have to worry about this. For now I trudge on occasionally waiting for doors to unlock and lift gate to raise with kick...but it always does {after slight delay sometimes}.

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mache Infinate Blue
Occupation
Data Management Manager
Country flag
While I saw just sitting around at about 5p I started getting notifications that different parts of the set-up had completed. by around 7p everything seems to be working finally and I was able to set up PAAK!

JamesStew71

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mustang mach e
Occupation
auto tech
Country flag
I just called, there is an issue on their end - 2 to 3 hours to resolve the issue.

The nice lady told me to stop logging in to check if there has been any change to my order status. I'm bringing their system down. :p
we should all log in , make it harder just for the extensive wait for the cars
Sponsored