Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
The ER also has two different sized modules as well, don't they? Are those the two having problems?
Sponsored

OP
OP
dliunatic

dliunatic

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium, Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Country flag

C_P

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag
At least they sent a flatbed as requested. Had to call three dealerships to figure out where to send it. Ended up going back to the dealer I bought it from(initially they said they could not service Mach Es), since it has less than 1000 miles and the others told me they could not even get to look at it for 10 days and would not be providing a loaner of any kind.
Ford Mustang Mach-E MME high voltage battery issues? EB617B75-8D69-4AB7-A3B4-7E95E33B84BD

Lizzy2005

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e
Country flag
I've had MME FE since late May (approx 8,800 miles on it). It is currently in the shop getting the roof and windshield reseal recalls taken care of. I was supposed to pick it up yesterday. It threw the powertrain malfunction/low power mode error in my FordPass app. My service advisor said there is a programming issue and my car won't drive. She wouldn't really go into more detail but stated it was due to a software update needing to be pushed to the right folder.
I'm in a rental paid for by Lincoln (that's the dealer I took mine to) so at least I know they will fix it since it's already there. I had a horrible experience with Ford and have so far had a great one with Lincoln. I would not buy another Ford in future but still love my car.
Not sure if my issue is the same as others but figured I would share as well.
Sponsored

Last edited: