I just got an email from Gosch Ford In Temecula California; "We are not marking them up. Whatever the MSRP of your build is will be the price. "Yup.. gonna try a list of Ford dealerships who do not charge ADM (additional dealer markup).
For those of you with C8 vettes on order as well, I think we are rapidly entering an era where customers can be honest with OEMs:
NO ONE likes constant renegotiation and adversarial relationships where stress becomes part of the buying experience.
Negotiations with dealers sucks.
Get rid of it?
Can we sticky a list of dealers doing no ADM like the C8 site?
[LAST UPDATED 6/21/20]
CLICK "EDIT" BELOW THIS POST TO ADD A DEALERSHIP.
** Disclaimer: Info is based on what users have reported. Please try your best to verify before editing the list. **
- Moyer Ford Sales - Foley, AL
- McLarty Daniel Ford - Bentonville, AR
- Chapman Ford - Scottsdale, AZ (X-plan)
- Mullahey Ford- Arroyo Grande, CA(Did not ask about plan Pricing)
- Future Ford - Concord, CA
- Encinitas Ford - Encinitas, CA
- Tuttle-Click Ford Lincoln - Irvine, CA (Will accept plan pricing)
- Galpin Ford - North Hills, CA (will not honor any A/Z/D/X plan pricing at this time)
- Henry Curtis Ford - Petaluma, CA
- Santa Margarita Ford - Rancho Santa Margarita, CA (accept AZX)
- Towne Ford - Redwood City, CA (accepts X-plan and no ADM)
- Autonation Ford - Tustin, CA
- Visa Ford-Lincoln - Woodland Hills, CA (will accept plan pricing as long as it's offered on the Mach-E, which they're confirming)
- Mall of Georgia Ford - Buford, GA (A/Z/X Pricing)
- AutoNation Ford Marietta - Marietta, GA (A/Z/X Pricing)
- McGrath Ford - Cedar Rapids, IA
- Ron Tirapelli Ford - Plainfield, IL
- Gjovik Ford - Sandwich, IL
- Ray Skillman Ford - Greenwood, IN
- Gutwein Motor Company - Monon, IN
- Mel Hambelton Ford - Wichita, KS
- Bob Davidson Ford - Baltimore, MD (X plan pricing)
- Apple Ford - Columbia, MD
- Shaffer Ford - Cumberland, MD
- Century Ford - Mt. Airy, MD (X plan pricing)
- Koons Ford - Silver Spring, MD (A-Z plan pricing) - confirmed in email
- Freeway Ford - Bloomington, MN (Plan pricing NOT allowed)
- Crossroads Ford - Kernersville, NC (not taking plan pricing)
- Crescent Ford - High Point, NC (not taking plan pricing)
- Green Ford - Greensboro, NC (not taking plan pricing)
- Parkway Ford - Winston-Salem and Lexington, NC (not taking plan pricing)
- Luther Family Ford - Fargo, ND
- Beiner Ford - Great Neck, NY
- Friendly Ford - Poughkeepsie, NY (X plan pricing)
- AutoNation Ford - Canton, OH (All A/Z/X - also said all AutoNation Dealers should honor)
- Springfield Ford - Springfield, PA
- Fairway Ford - Greenville, SC (X plan pricing)
- Tommie Vaughn - Houston, TX
- Helfman Ford - Stafford, TX
- Sterling McCall Ford - Houston, TX
- Ourisman Ford - Alexandria, VA
- Magic City Ford - Roanoke, VA
- Bowen Scarff Ford - Kent, WA
- Bickford Ford - Snohomish, WA
- Titus-Will Ford - Tacoma, WA
- Korum Ford - Puyallup, WA (X-plan)
- Gordie Boucher Ford - Kenosha, WI
- Freehold Ford, Freehold, NJ - (Sales Manager Joe said no ADM at their dealership)
- Suburban Ford of Sterling Heights - metro Detroit, MI
- Suburban Ford of Ferndale - Metro Detroit, MI (AXZ for customer ordered vehicles at least)
- Mitchell Selig Ford - Windsor, CT (accepting Ford AXZ price plan)
- Suburban Ford - Sandy, OR
- Cooper Ford - Carthage, NC (AXZ-Plan, No ADM)
- Bo Beuckman - Ellisville, MO (accepting X Plan)
Check the list in the first post of this thread at https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/official-list-no-adm-mach-e-ford-dealers.95/anyone know of a Maryland or DC/VA area dealer without the ADM?
That totally makes sense. From a dealership sales volume standpoint, the F-150 is an elephant and the Mach-e is a mouse.Based on my understanding and what I've read, the new F-150 seems like a much bigger deal to Ford than the Mach-E, regardless of it being delivered sooner.
Im not ordering right now just calling around to see who would sell at no ADm/x plan pricingWhy, if you are ordering the car? Your order is the inventory. I would find someone else.