First Name
Mike
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Also reached out to Towne Ford in Redwood City, CA (Northern) and spoke to Kevin, who I believe is the GM. He confirmed no ADM and if Ford allows the X-Plan, then they will honor it.

Capitol Ford in San Jose, CA doesn't seem to want to commit to any pricing.
I made my initial reservation with Frontier Ford (also in San Jose, CA), but they're not picking up the phone, so I may be moving my business away from them.

machdaddy

Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach E Premium Ordered
Country flag
Im not ordering right now just calling around to see who would sell at no ADm/x plan pricing

Just got off the phone with Kearny Mesa Ford/Kia they said they will not be charging an ADM but I forgot to ask about X plan pricing. Saleman said they have a big corporate call tomorrow with Ford so they might know more tomorrow.

So right NOw Kearny Mesa Ford/Kia will sell the vehicle at MSRP.
I talked with Dennis Weaver the General Sales Manager last week and he stated no ADM and no X-Plan. We'll see what they state after today's big corporate call.

kennelh

First Name
Ken
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicles
2016 Acura RDX
Country flag
Also reached out to Towne Ford in Redwood City, CA (Northern) and spoke to Kevin, who I believe is the GM. He confirmed no ADM and if Ford allows the X-Plan, then they will honor it.

Capitol Ford in San Jose, CA doesn't seem to want to commit to any pricing.
I made my initial reservation with Frontier Ford (also in San Jose, CA), but they're not picking up the phone, so I may be moving my business away from them.
I may do the same with Big Valley Ford in Stockton, CA. We haven't been get able to get them to respond to any e-mails since last January. Too bad as they're less than five miles from our house.

Evermore

Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Aviation
Country flag
Just got an email response from San Tan Ford in Gilbert, AZ. They will not be doing any ADM, but will be doing their standard "Desert Protection Package" for $1299 that includes window tinting, door edge guards, a tire protection plan and nitrogen filled tires (gotta be at most $300 in value, right?).

He stated that Ford is not doing any plan pricing on these vehicles (I asked specifically about X-plan) but they could work something out for me on the $1299 price of that package.

All that said, per this forum, looks like there's a dealer up the road that will do X-plan pricing, so how does one go about switching dealers for this process?

Updated: Just got off the phone with Chapman Ford up in Scottsdale. The person had to research and call me back but he confirmed that they are not doing ADM, will honor any Ford Pricing programs and won't add on any nonsense (nitrogen, tint, clear bras, etc).

Last edited:

PS20221

First Name
Paula
Reaction score
First Name
Paula
Vehicles
Hyundai Santa Fe, ordered MME premium, x rwd, in carbonized grey
Country flag
Just got an email response from San Tan Ford in Gilbert, AZ. They will not be doing any ADM, but will be doing their standard "Desert Protection Package" for $1299 that includes window tinting, door edge guards, a tire protection plan and nitrogen filled tires (gotta be at most $300 in value, right?).

He stated that Ford is not doing any plan pricing on these vehicles (I asked specifically about X-plan) but they could work something out for me on the $1299 price of that package.

All that said, per this forum, looks like there's a dealer up the road that will do X-plan pricing, so how does one go about switching dealers for this process?
You have to call marketing and have them update it for you prior to submitting your online order. Also, they said it can take up to 5 days.

macchiaz-o

Reaction score
Vehicles
Fiesta » '21 InfB/SG
Country flag

Bleck. Maybe just the front windows aren't tinted from the factory, and they'll be filled with just the right amount of nitrogen already. In my opinion, the Desert Protection Package is ADM.

Also, @SnBGC contacted San Tan Ford and was told by one of the sales managers that X-Plan would be honored. (Link)

kennelh

First Name
Ken
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicles
2016 Acura RDX
Country flag
We reached out to Towne Ford also and got a reply from Steve Powell (director of sales). He confirmed the same, plus said there was a $500 refundable deposit.

GregM

First Name
Greg
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicles
Audi A3, Tahoe, Mustang Mach E Premium (on order)
Occupation
Communications/Marketing
Country flag
I finally confirmed with my dealership in Richmond, VA - Richmond Ford West, that they will only charge MRSP - they couldn't confirm if they will take x pricing as they said Ford hasn't yet confirmed how they will classify the Mach E and if special pricing plans will be allowed.

Johnny

First Name
John
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicles
Buick Enclave, Volvo S40
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
I can confirm that the Dealer Selling Price for All American Ford - Paramus, NJ is the same as MSRP and there is no ADM. They have also confirmed they will accept X Plan.

PMDGator

First Name
Phil
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicles
Fusion Hybrid, C-Max
Country flag
My salesman at Mullinax Ford in North Palm Beach confirmed no ADM and yes to X-plan (order form shows no ADM as well).

RyZt

Reaction score
Vehicles
CMax Hybrid
Country flag
Towne Ford - Redwood City, CA (accepts X-plan and no ADM)
We reached out to Towne Ford also and got a reply from Steve Powell (director of sales). He confirmed the same, plus said there was a $500 refundable deposit.
I also reached out to Towne Ford in Redwood City. Kevin confirmed verbally that they'll accept X Plan, charge no ADM, and take a $500 refundable deposit. But he refused to put it down in email or text.

Did any of you get it in writing?

s7davis

First Name
Scott
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicles
2019 Alfa Romeo
Country flag
I also reached out to Towne Ford in Redwood City. Kevin confirmed verbally that they'll accept X Plan, charge no ADM, and take a $500 refundable deposit. But he refused to put it down in email or text.

Call back and do a voice recording lol

Make sure to ask place of business or this is so and so dealership correct. And I am speaking with who so I know who to talk to if I have any more questions :p

kennelh

First Name
Ken
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicles
2016 Acura RDX
Country flag

Ours was an email conversation.

mikeho

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Keith (Sales Manager) from Frontier Ford confirmed no ADM, will accept X-Plan if Ford allows it. Discussed via phone. He said I was the 5th person in a few days to ask.

BTW, their phone menu system is a little messed up. You have to go to sales, wait for the main menu again, then go to sales again, and then someone will pick up.

mikeho

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Call back and do a voice recording lol

Make sure to ask place of business or this is so and so dealership correct. And I am speaking with who so I know who to talk to if I have any more questions :p
Good idea but two-party consent is required for recording in California.

Advertisement