POLL: What New Features Do You Want the Most?

What New Features Do You Want the Most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dzrhino

First Name
Reno
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT, 2013 Porsche Cayenne GTS
Occupation
Wildlife and Cultural Photographer
Country flag
After driving my daughter's Tesla Model 3 I am really happy with my decision to buy my Mach-E GT. However, there are a few features that Tesla offers that I would like to see:
1) the way the turn signal works, much nicer on the Tesla, self-canceling on lane change etc..
2) When you click the turn signal, a window appears on the center console with a camera view of the side you are turning towards, Great Feature!
3) I do like the way Tesla has the camera linked to a representation of the road and car on the console. Don't like looking "over there" for everything.
Sponsored

ctenidae

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DMG GT; Taycan, Q7, Sienna Hybrid
Occupation
Solver of problems
Country flag
It would be excellent to be able to tune the front/rear power split. I ran my Tesla at 80% rear, 20% front, and it drove like a rwd car with the front end locked in. Traction control would still kick in and adjust if needed, but being able to adjust it helped set the bar for the nannies.

That all said, I'm not sure how I'd set up the GT since it loves to skip sideways across a bumpy turn, and I'm not sure how to adjust for that.

awp0

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD ER
Country flag
This old thread makes me a bit depressed and pessimistic about what to expect from Ford.
Sponsored