Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
Not much, so little it’s a non issue. Maybe 1% at most, parked at 90% came back to 89% or 88%. Also depends on weather when colder out, but the drain issue has been fixed in an update for the early ones like mine. I’ve actually just got it updated again a few weeks ago while getting my second FOB programmed.
Nice to hear, thanks ?
Sponsored

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I think it was around the first week of February. Is there a way to check the build date?
Shop fixed mine too (Nov. 26). Funny how you had no recall until you discovered it.
I'm about to leave my Mach E at home for a week while we're away, I'm wondering if I should leave the car plugged in the whole time or just unplugged sitting there? What say you all?
Leave it plugged in and then slap a no fear sticker on it. There is a fix. Have them come and jump it if it becomes a problem. Best to know.

Finkerton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME FE
Country flag
Shop fixed mine too (Nov. 26). Funny how you had no recall until you discovered it.

Leave it plugged in and then slap a no fear sticker on it. There is a fix. Have them come and jump it if it becomes a problem. Best to know.
Or even better, just leave it unplugged. Why keep it plugged in if you don't need it? When you come back you can plug it in, but if you do have this issue, save yourself the hassle of having to have someone jump it (or doing it yourself).

grigsby

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium RWD extended battery
Country flag
I'm about to leave my Mach E at home for a week while we're away, I'm wondering if I should leave the car plugged in the whole time or just unplugged sitting there? What say you all?
It doesn't matter. You could leave it unplugged for weeks and probably wouldn't notice a decrease in charge.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Or even better, just leave it unplugged. Why keep it plugged in if you don't need it? When you come back you can plug it in, but if you do have this issue, save yourself the hassle of having to have someone jump it (or doing it yourself).
The defect that drains the battery and needs fixing occurs during/after charging from what I understand. As he requested input I suggested if it bothers him he should just test the sh!t out of it until he comes to the understanding it is right.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Ah, I see. Thanks! The sticker says 1/2021, so that service bulletin was an appropriate remedy for my car.
Yeah that’s why I was asking. If it was a later build, there’s be a big issue.

Alungr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Yeah, there‘s also another caution saying not to use it if the OBD port share a fuse with the ECU. Methinks it’s not worth the risk anyway.
Forgive me if this is a question(s) answered elsewhere in this thread. Just couldn't find it. Can you help me.
1. What is the current rating for power from the OBD socket?
2. ...What is the fuse ID for the OBD circuit (...Is there a fuse in the passenger well fuse array)?
Sponsored