benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass 3.25 released Screenshot_20210630-164514_Google Play Store
Sponsored

OP
OP
benk016

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
This is the only difference I've noticed so far on Android

Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass 3.25 released Screenshot_20210630-164929_FordPass

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
The pages are loading faster for me so far.

The More screen lists app catalog right away now instead of popping into the middle of the list after a second or so.

The home screen and vehicle pages are loading faster but still not very good (elements still move around while it loads and it still interprets a drag as a tap plus a drag).

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
The font for "enabled" for Paak changed.

OP
OP
benk016

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
The pages are loading faster for me so far.

The More screen lists app catalog right away now instead of popping into the middle of the list after a second or so.

The home screen and vehicle pages are loading faster but still not very good (elements still move around while it loads and it still interprets a drag as a tap plus a drag).
Mine had the app catalog pop in once after the update. But since that time it hasn't done it since. Even forced quit and reopened and it was there immediately.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Ok serious (enough) comment. Mine auto updated yesterday. What I noted difference wise for the Apple version is:

1. Battery drain is back big time. 2 hours and change of driving today and I went through about 65% of the battery.
2. PAAK went from working almost all the time to almost non-functional. Locked out of the car 3 times where I had to use the door code. With Bluetooth connected.
3. Software update status is incorrect. FordPass shows it as set to manual. It’s not, it’s automatic and has been since I got the car.

BMT1071

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME SR RWD, 23 MME GTPE
Occupation
Regional Service Manager
Country flag
Maybe they're trying to make a point. "See what happens when we push out an update too quickly without adequate testing?? Imagine if this was an OTA for your car." ??

woody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E, Chevy Bolt
Country flag
Ok serious (enough) comment. Mine auto updated yesterday. What I noted difference wise for the Apple version is:

1. Battery drain is back big time. 2 hours and change of driving today and I went through about 65% of the battery.
2. PAAK went from working almost all the time to almost non-functional. Locked out of the car 3 times where I had to use the door code. With Bluetooth connected.
3. Software update status is incorrect. FordPass shows it as set to manual. It’s not, it’s automatic and has been since I got the car.
Same with android.
Wasted an hour trying to figure it out to no avail.

metalpro2021

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e 1st edition
Occupation
Software architect
Country flag
Some other noise : since the release of the APP (couple of weeks ago in The Netherlands , EU) my battery (Samsung S20+) drain HAS STOPPED and PAAK is MORE reliable.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Refreshes just about as often. Installed and still did not. RIP Fordpass server.

1. Is this with 3.25 or 24? It appeared twice for me on 24 . Driving and setting up paak again. Not fixed on 25 thanks for the info.
2. You had it a while now it is getting to the confused stage. ;)
3. When I got it back from the shop this last time and all working fairly well I tabbed off auto-updates. I was wondering this and would have known in a bit. Hard to know if you have stability (or it gets confused) if it keeps changing the game. Force feed updates at this stage?

Looks like the shoe is on the other foot for a bit. Me I think my hardware is good now and hope OTA fixes the rest. All working fairly well for me at this stage.
In the UK we have V3.23.0
If you go to the app store and search and tab the page for fordpass info it sometimes shows an update even thou it was not flagged or auto-installed.

rodhx

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Lexus IS300 autox/track car.
Country flag
To the best of my knowledge the app has never correctly shown my car's software update status. This has been the case for at least the last three app versions. Not a big deal but it did make me confirm the car's setting the first time I noticed the app error.

edit: until immediately after making this post. Now 3.25 shows it set to "auto" ?‍♂

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
1. Is this with 3.25 or 24? It appeared twice for me on 24 . Driving and setting up paak again. Not fixed on 25 thanks for the info

All the comments are to 3.25. It was pretty much fine until that update to FordPass. I also don’t generally have FordPass running though unless I’m using the car or will be shortly.
Sponsored