jmatero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GT-P
Country flag
I'm still waiting for the app to be compatible with iOS zoomed display mode. With it on, you pretty much lose access to frunk open button. I mean, Zoomed has been around for what... 5 years now?

The UI needs lots of work. Coming from the Tesla app, this seems like circa 2012. For me, when you launch the app, the buttons to lock/unlock, open/close, heat/cool should be front and center along with your SOC/Charge status. Lots of white space.
Sponsored

CommittotheIndian

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mach-E Select eAWD Star White
Occupation
Indiana Supreme Court - IT
Country flag
Maybe Iā€™m missing it but anyone else notice the charging details at the bottom of the Home Screen are gone?

I canā€™t see that my vehicle is charging, canā€™t see the progress, and canā€™t charge to 100% tonight if I wanted (without changing my saved settings).

Edit: actually I canā€™t seem to update on my phone or my wifeā€™s phone (still on the old app version). Maybe Ford Servers are down. My vehicle info hasnā€™t updated in over an hour. Iā€™ve shut off the phone, airplane mode, clean app, and driven my car.

Last edited:

fpasta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Mustang Mach E Premium RWD SR
Is this for Android already? My available updates still shows 4.18. I am .16.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Is this for Android already? My available updates still shows 4.18. I am .16.
I'm not seeing it yet on Android, no.

roamtheworld

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
I just looked at my charger map. It shows the area around my car. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ©
I left the app open for 5 plus minutes and it reset to my correct location. Iā€™ve opened several times now and it is now correct.

EDIT: Back in Germany again after a drive.
Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass 4.19.0 Released 1660360573145

Last edited:

RMoore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q5, Toyota Sienna, 2022 Mach e
Country flag
And yesterday I received OTA 2.8.3, and I can't get the notice to go away.

It's on the main screen, I tap it, it tells me Update Successful. but when I return to home, it's still there
I have something similar with my recent PowerUp 3.1.1 update and Iā€™m two versions of FP behind at 4.17.1. Itā€™s still showing up as an alert on my Home Screen with no way to dismiss it. So maybe thatā€™s not unique to the new version of FP.

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
The UI needs lots of work. Coming from the Tesla app, this seems like circa 2012. For me, when you launch the app, the buttons to lock/unlock, open/close, heat/cool should be front and center along with your SOC/Charge status. Lots of white space.
Ive been complaining about this to Ford for over a year. There is so much wasted space. They could could give us pretty much everything we need on one static front page if they utilized the space better.

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
How are we nearly 70 posts into this thread and nobody has asked what ā€œfixed intermittent vehicle selection issue for PAAK usersā€ means?

What does that mean? Will PAAK now work meaningfully better? For what itā€™s worth, my ā€œNo Key Detectedā€ finally fell to an acceptably low rate a few months ago - I might be down to 1 out of 50 at this point - but I am still having lots of problems with the car being sluggish or refusing to wake up at all to unlock my doors on approach with the PAAK. I have to use the key pad.

roamtheworld

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
How are we nearly 70 posts into this thread and nobody has asked what ā€œfixed intermittent vehicle selection issue for PAAK usersā€ means?

What does that mean? Will PAAK now work meaningfully better? For what itā€™s worth, my ā€œNo Key Detectedā€ finally fell to an acceptably low rate a few months ago - I might be down to 1 out of 50 at this point - but I am still having lots of problems with the car being sluggish or refusing to wake up at all to unlock my doors on approach with the PAAK. I have to use the key pad.
It hasnā€™t fixed anything for many in this forum. PaaK worked great for our 22 off the lot back n May and at least one app update. Then it has failed to work or at best work intermittently for many posting including us. For my wife and I we just carry the fob to make sure we have no issues accessing the car.

OP
OP
notaek

notaek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Country flag

I am still getting No Key Found :rolleyes:

OH2AZ2OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X
Country flag
I'm still waiting for the app to be compatible with iOS zoomed display mode. With it on, you pretty much lose access to frunk open button. I mean, Zoomed has been around for what... 5 years now?

Have you used the 4 diagonal arrows in the upper right corner to shrink the car image? Most of the information you want is visible if you do that.

Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass 4.19.0 Released E9A8BCD1-DFB4-4A34-BBE9-88E3C8611B1C

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Will PAAK now work meaningfully better? For what itā€™s worth, my ā€œNo Key Detectedā€ finally fell to an acceptably low rate a few months ago - I might be down to 1 out of 50 at this point - but I am still having lots of problems with the car being sluggish or refusing to wake up at all to unlock my doors on approach with the PAAK. I have to use the key pad.
I think it's worth mentioning that owners that still have trouble with PAAK like this need an RFA module update to fix the issues. The RFA is the bluetooth module in the car that runs PAAK, the old '21 software was buggy as hell. Owners with the latest PAAK software report little to no PAAK issues (it works >95% of the time), so it's a significant improvement. Reference SSM 50845 to your dealer.

Mirak, you almost certainly need an RFA update on the car to fix your PAAK issues, new FordPass versions aren't going to help you.

OP
OP
notaek

notaek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
I think it's worth mentioning that owners that still have trouble with PAAK like this need an RFA module update to fix the issues. The RFA is the bluetooth module in the car that runs PAAK, the old '21 software was buggy as hell. Owners with the latest PAAK software report little to no PAAK issues (it works >95% of the time), so it's a significant improvement. Reference SSM 50845 to your dealer.

Mirak, you almost certainly need an RFA update on the car to fix your PAAK issues, new FordPass versions aren't going to help you.
I had that update done on my 22, things are still not 100% fixed. I think I can say unlocking/opening my car is more reliable, maybe 75% working.

I am still getting No Key Detected 50% of the time I drive.

Delaying the release on the Lightning tells the story, itā€™s just flawed. They should have went with Apple CarKey.

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Have you used the 4 diagonal arrows in the upper right corner to shrink the car image? Most of the information you want is visible if you do that.

Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass 4.19.0 Released E9A8BCD1-DFB4-4A34-BBE9-88E3C8611B1C
Two issues with this. First, itā€™s stupid. Just plain stupid. Several people on this forum complained about why the app was wasting 1/3rd of the home screen on a picture of our car, so Fordā€™s solution was add an idiotic toggle between a big car and a small car. Some executive really loves that bigass car, I guess. Ford should have just shrunk it down or ditched it altogether.

Second, the My News tiles is still stupid, and the fact that Ford canā€™t get to static pages without scrolling is dumb. Ditching the tiles and the car pic would easily allow enough space for a very clean and intuitive Home Screen.

jmatero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GT-P
Country flag
iPhone 12 Pro and mine looks like this:

Ford Mustang Mach-E FordPass 4.19.0 Released 829C4A4E-7707-431B-9F13-59674FB616E1
Sponsored