Interesting Crowd Reactions

exact33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E, Fusion
Country flag
According to my official count I am up to 24 folks who have commented or asked for a tour. Only had one, a Tesla driver, who expressed negative comments towards the MME

The latest was 2 twenty something's who approached me at Walmart. Gave them the typical tour at which point they said they wanted one.

I am going to bill Ford for all the publicity.
Sponsored

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
Today's count for me: I saw three other Mach-E's on the road.

Most notable was the Rapid Red California Route 1 I saw and pulled up next to. The driver was blissfully unaware of my presence (in another CARt1 no less) and continued on their way. (First time I've seen another Route 1 in the area.)

JoeDimwit

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition
Occupation
Electrician
Country flag
People are, well, not very bright at times. No one has told me that my Taycan is not a Porsche, yet. If Ford calls it a freaking Mustang, then that’s what it is........
Honestly, I’m good with “Soul of a Mustang”, or “Inspired by the Mustang”, but theres a huge difference between “A Taycan is not a Porsche” and “A Mach-E is not a Mustang”. No one is arguing that a Mach-E isn’t a Ford. It would be more like if Porsche had called the Taycan a GT3.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I have yet to see a MME on the road in the wild. ? I have seen a black one parked a few blocks from my office.

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
We took a short road trip to Santa Fe and got lots of attention. Almost every single time we got out of the car someone asked about it. Everyone was pretty enthusiastic about it and had lots of questions.

And today, I see someone took pics of us as we arrived back in Denver yesterday and posted them on a Denver car group on FB.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Interesting Crowd Reactions FireShot Capture 089 - (20+) Denver Auto Enthusiasts _ Mustang SUV__ Spotted in Centennial t_

exact33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E, Fusion
Country flag
I have yet to see a MME on the road in the wild. ? I have seen a black one parked a few blocks from my office.
I have not seen another one except at my dealer. Beginning to think people on the eastern shore of Maryland have something against the MME

malthusunc

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E, 2017 EcoBoost Convertible
Occupation
Real Estate Appraiser
Country flag
The MME seems to be more of a dude magnet than a chick magnet. I notice way more looks and comments from guys.
I agree with this. Here in NC, I have not seen another one on the road in the month I've had mine. All my experiences have been positive. Had two long conversations just today (one was in an "EcoBeast" Ford Truck). My daughter asked me just the other day if I would ever get tired of people coming up and asking about it. I told her I'm sure it will die down once more start showing up on the road . . . but, no, I won't get tired of talking about it and showing it off.

shadowsjc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium AWD + Ext Range
Country flag
The MME seems to be more of a dude magnet than a chick magnet. I notice way more looks and comments from guys.
I've only had one lady stop and not only do a double take, but actually approach me to chat about the car while I was stopped. Definitely agree this is a dude magnet. Hear that single ladies? Go buy yourself an MME right away!

JoeDimwit

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition
Occupation
Electrician
Country flag
Agree to disagree. I have had probably 3 women comment positively on my car for every 2 men. My girlfriend was surprised by the amount of attention it gets.

djett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
The first week I had it my husband told me a friend of a friend saw me in it. I'm like how did they know it was me? He reminded me I'm the "only one" who has one (that and the vanity plate makes me an easy mark)
Ford Mustang Mach-E Interesting Crowd Reactions IMG_20210512_160610_416

121gigawatts

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Not Soon Enough
Country flag
Damn. You're telling me this now? Hours away from pick up?

I find it funny how people really get upset over a naming of a vehicle. I'm sorry in the last board meeting with the other executives, those of us here on the forum just got drowned out. We'll try again next time!

Ma9573

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: Mach E CA Rte1
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Today's count for me: I saw three other Mach-E's on the road.

Most notable was the Rapid Red California Route 1 I saw and pulled up next to. The driver was blissfully unaware of my presence (in another CARt1 no less) and continued on their way. (First time I've seen another Route 1 in the area.)
Wow, three in one day? I've seen only a Silver, White, and 2 Carbonized in Norcal since the MME was released!

JWW

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
83 Mustang GLX, 21 Mach-e FE, 22 Lighting Lariat
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
Our neighbor across the street is the HOA "nazi" - she rarely talks to us mortals, and never waives (we waive at everyone). Yesterday was a nice day so we took the 83 Mustang convertible out for ice cream and she was turning onto our street so we pulled over to let her pass and she shouted as she passed - "I love your new car" - maybe there is hope for us mortals.

BMT1071

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME SR RWD, 23 MME GTPE
Occupation
Regional Service Manager
Country flag