SightUp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
ARNG
Country flag
Just got the notification via the app. Is this something that actually needs to happen? The app did not provide details what the service specifically addresses.
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Rotate tires, change cabin air filter, do safety check

I recommend you do the air filter yourself if you are at all handy, otherwise you'll have to pay their labor rates on an easy job.

heisnuts

First Name
Darrel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance
Country flag
Just got the notification via the app. Is this something that actually needs to happen? The app did not provide details what the service specifically addresses.
And the sad part is if you call 3 different dealers you will most likely get three different answers with different prices.

A-A-Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium 4X
Country flag
And the sad part is if you call 3 different dealers you will most likely get three different answers with different prices.
You've gotta top off the blinker fluid, rotate the high voltage battery cells, flush the transmission, replace the regenerative brake pads, and update the FDRS. Normally that's about $800 but if we do it all at once, we can do it for $550 out the door.

Teslaeata

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red one
Country flag
I’d pay up, look happy & maintain your warrant because if you don’t and anything ever goes wrong you’ve lost the chance of any goodwill from Ford.

You have a beautiful & amazing car that you spent a lot of money on so it’s worth the investment in a full dealer service history………in my opinion 😁

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
The app has all the details, under the SERVICE tab.

MachEUser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
It is a lot “inspection”. The air filter can be easily changed behind glovebox. Technically you can perform any required services at home or at private mechanic and warranty would be intact. Just keep record of it somehow.

MellowJohnny

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Solution Architect
Country flag
I'm due for the 32,000 km which is as above, but the funny part is when I try to book a service appointment via the App, I get redirected to my dealer's service appointment page and the service details say:

Ford Mustang Mach-E 20,000 Mile Service IMG_0596.PNG

One day I'll book it and see what happens :cool:

Avelli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E91 6MT RWD, 22 MME GT
Country flag
You've gotta top off the blinker fluid, rotate the high voltage battery cells, flush the transmission, replace the regenerative brake pads, and update the FDRS. Normally that's about $800 but if we do it all at once, we can do it for $550 out the door.
Throw in a fresh set of muffler bearings and 710 fluid and you've got a deal!

bpbailey

First Name
BYRON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 MME Select; '23 BMW i4; '20 Prius Prime
Country flag
My Ford dealer charged me a grand total of $29.95 for my 20,000 mile service.

Teslaeata

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red one
Country flag
It is a lot “inspection”. The air filter can be easily changed behind glovebox. Technically you can perform any required services at home or at private mechanic and warranty would be intact. Just keep record of it somehow.
That’s the theory………until something goes wrong, particularly after warranty expires when there will be no goodwill offers.

fpasta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Mustang Mach E Premium RWD SR
20K they replaced cabin filter too. I payed ahead of time though when I signed. So far I've had no out of pocket cost.

I did change my own filter at 10k. Took it out dirty.

83girl

First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE Premium
Occupation
Scientist
Country flag
I did it last week at my ford dealer. 40 dollars in and out in one hour. Rotated tires, changed cabin filter, other small things.
Sponsored