Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
What if 23S56 was cleared shortly after its release due to the HVBJB being replaced previously? A lot of us had it showing up initially before it disappeared about a week later.
My junction box failed and was replaced the week before the recall was made official in October.
I’ve called both Ford and my dealer to have this cleared and the dealer said the only way to have it cleared is to put the car back on the lift and inspect it. Kind of silly since they did the work.
Did you have any luck getting your recall cleared?
Sponsored

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My junction box failed and was replaced the week before the recall was made official in October.
I’ve called both Ford and my dealer to have this cleared and the dealer said the only way to have it cleared is to put the car back on the lift and inspect it. Kind of silly since they did the work.
Did you have any luck getting your recall cleared?
But on the bright side you get a charging pad ;) The rest of us that blew JB's prior to the recall got to wait for them to figure out the problem and then we got to wait for parts.

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
But on the bright side you get a charging pad ;) The rest of us that blew JB's prior to the recall got to wait for them to figure out the problem and then we got to wait for parts.
Seems like I'm in the same boat as you, though. Technically my service was done "before" the recall, even though it was the same week. If you had yours done previously, maybe you can call the dealer and they can clear it for you?

Jim_I

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium X-R Batt RWD Carbonized Gray
Country flag
Update on the repair:

Go the car back Monday afternoon. It was clean, they had charged it for me, and all updates were installed with no problems. They also checked the 12V battery, and found it was failing, so it was replaced as well.

It appears that my dealership has decided to embrace EV's and now has people that understand what is required to keep the vehicles properly maintained and the owners happy.

I have no complaints on this service from Wayne Akers Ford in Lake Worth Beach, FL..

Jim

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Seems like I'm in the same boat as you, though. Technically my service was done "before" the recall, even though it was the same week. If you had yours done previously, maybe you can call the dealer and they can clear it for you?
My first blew in February 2021 and not fixed until April 2022. The second blew in September 2023 and got fixed a lot quicker. The recall appeared briefly for mine and then quickly disappeared. No pad for us. Maybe you can get it on the hoist and have your dealer fake it?

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
My part was ordered right after the start of the year. Morning of appointment on Jan 30th, they said part had not arrived.

Part arrived sometime recently, it is currently in being replaced. First replacement was last October after failure on trip.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My part was ordered right after the start of the year. Morning of appointment on Jan 30th, they said part had not arrived.

Part arrived sometime recently, it is currently in being replaced. First replacement was last October after failure on trip.
When I put up with it for over a year it was 12V dying, it not booting then not going in gear when the contact stuck open that was the inconvenience. When it stuck closed it had no impact back then (no limp mode). 6 months of that year was waiting for the parts. No pad for us ;). Don't need the pad just like rubbing it in 😂

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
So how is the rollout on this going? I've seen a few people report they received the points already for work completed in January...

Mine was competed around 1/20/24... so I'm curious, have most people from around that time received the gift?

I'd send a DM with my VIN, dealership, etc. But technically they have a few more days before we hit 3 weeks...

Mrs Chivus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
So how is the rollout on this going? I've seen a few people report they received the points already for work completed in January...

Mine was competed around 1/20/24... so I'm curious, have most people from around that time received the gift?

I'd send a DM with my VIN, dealership, etc. But technically they have a few more days before we hit 3 weeks...
My recall was complete 2/29/24 (after having my car for 10 days) and I received the 30,000 points soon after. I haven't seen anything else. Now my car is back in the shop for the second time after the recall for "Engine Coolant Over-temperature". They can't seem to get it fixed correctly!

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My recall was complete 2/29/24 (after having my car for 10 days) and I received the 30,000 points soon after. I haven't seen anything else. Now my car is back in the shop for the second time after the recall for "Engine Coolant Over-temperature". They can't seem to get it fixed correctly!
Sorry to hear about that, either I don't have the second recall or I just haven't heard about it yet!

But thanks for letting me know about the points, I'll wait until Monday, but I'm going to guess they either forgot about me or there is some other issue since it would seem to many sense for them to credit the points in the order the recalls are competed.

Mrs Chivus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
I don’t know about a second recall, but I went back and looked at my account — points were awarded 3/15 so 16 days after the recall was completed.

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I don’t know about a second recall, but I went back and looked at my account — points were awarded 3/15 so 16 days after the recall was completed.
My bad, I had misread your comment about being back a second time, thinking it was another recall.

P. T. Magoo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'15 Volt, '22 MME Ca Rt-1
Occupation
Physical Therapist, Freelance Trombonist
Country flag
How long ago did you schedule with them? The dealer is supposed to order the part 5 days prior to the service appointment as outlined in the TSB: https://www.macheforum.com/site/attachments/23s56fullbull-pdf.113500/
Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting a link to the full TSB! Now I can go to the dealership knowing the recall-specific part number for my ER-RWD model is NK4Z-10C666-F. Nice also to know I can walk into the dealership with the printed TSB in hand so they know I know what to expect. Trust but verify and all that. Again, thank you for posting the link!

And to all you forum members I messaged in a panic looking for the part number, uh...

Ford Mustang Mach-E Goodwill Program Information: High Voltage Battery Junction Box (23S56) 1712445917282-h5

Teslaeata

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red one
Country flag
Hi Mustang Mach-E Owners,

In our ongoing efforts to ensure you are well looked after, we are offering customers impacted by the 23S56 recall with a goodwill package following service completion as an appreciation for working with us and your dealer to make this right for you.

If you have had your Mustang Mach-E serviced for this recall the goodwill package will automatically be sent to you.

What is included in the goodwill package?
1. 30k FordPass®Rewards – These points are automatically placed in the user’s account after all repair paperwork has been processed by the Dealer and Ford
2. A complimentary mobile phone charging mat with an updated design to be sent directly to the customer’s vehicle registration address after completion of service.
3. Included with the Charging Mat is a $50 reimbursement (either an Amazon Gift Card or a mail check -- customer’s choice)
-This reimbursement will be made available to the customer via a QR code included on a letter accompanying the charging mat.

If you have completed this recall already and are awaiting your goodwill package, we are beginning dispatch of the FordPass Rewards points and mobile phone charging mat this month and you should receive them soon.

What do I need to do to receive this package?
Customers eligible for FSA 23S56 should work with their local dealer to complete the repair. Customers will start seeing their FordPass Rewards points in their accounts approximately 3 weeks after the repair is completed. The charging mat and $50 reimbursement will also be sent approximately 3 weeks after the repair is completed. No additional action by the customer is necessary.

My dealer didn’t mention the goodwill program when I picked up my vehicle after repair. How do I know I’ll receive this package?
Regardless of whether the dealer communicated the details of the package, customers affected by FSA 23S56 will receive these complimentary gifts automatically.

It’s been well over 3 weeks since this forum post, my FSA has been completed, and I have not received any update on goodwill delivery. What should I do?
Please send us a DM here on the forum with your VIN, contact information, recall completion date and dealership. We will review your details and progress of your goodwill. Alternatively our Recall Concierge team will be happy to assist you. They can be reached at 1-833-807-3673 or ford.com/support. Representatives are available Monday through Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. ET.

I completed my FSA for this recall prior to this goodwill program going into effect. Do I still receive a gift?
Goodwill is specific to the FSA 23S56 recall program. Customers who have completed the FSA 23S56 recall will automatically receive their goodwill.
Are you doing anything similar for UK owners, asking as a very happy & patient owner awaiting HVJB recall with 82,500 miles on the clock 😁🤞😁

crownmountain

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium 2WD ER, 2022 MINI Cooper S EV
Occupation
Industrial network architect
Country flag
Just had 23S56 campaign completed on my car. The Goodwill gesture is most welcome. Just don't use the points to renew your Connected Navigation subscription. The purchase will fail. I have an open case and was told it will be 3 weeks to fix the problem. Is Ford still writing code in COBOL?
Sponsored