roamtheworld

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
So far the home screen of FordPass has been accurate as both state of charge and range have been increasing the last couple hours. Maybe that bug is fixed?
This is fixed for me 👍 as well but still no frunk button or windows.
Once iOS 16 is out of Beta I think I'll go through the PaaK setup again to see if it fixes all the problems.
Sponsored

roamtheworld

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
No l didn’t do anything except update the app.
Thanks for confirming. Only once since purchasing in May has the updated app worked for me in that manner. Not even sure what version it broke at, but even after trying to reset PaaK several times, it doesn't work, and the frunk and windows buttons have never shown back up again.
Refresh of charging now works so I guess that's progress. I was getting tired of flipping around pages to see the current charge status. Baby steps for some of us

NotGreen75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 CA RT1 AWD
Country flag
Wish I hadn’t updated. Now I am prompted to Set Up Phone As Key but I already had PAAK working!

Oddly when I approach the car it unlocks and I can start the car with just my phone on me. However, I can’t do frunk or windows in the app anymore. When I try to setup PAAK again it just errors out. Ugh.

edit: I’ve restarted the app. My phone and the car multiple times to no avail.

Jeffvisor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I have the newest iOS 16 Beta on an iPhone 13 Pro and new app works great but I don't have frunk button and never did I have a Job 1 car. If others do I would love to know how to get the frunk button, but I think Job 1 cars don't have it available yet.

ziptbm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 MME GT & '22 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
iPhone 13 Pro Max
iOS 15.6
App 4.19.0
2022 MME recently received Power-Up 3.3.1

After updating the app, my car in the app shows charge level from 13 hours ago with a message of "charge complete" and refuses to update. I've driven it since then, PAAK and controls via app still work, but the information displayed still has not updated from 13 hours ago. I've forced closed the app, attempted refreshes from each of the pages (on vehicle it takes a long time and app crashes), and everything else I can think of except for logging in/out of app or deleting it from my phone.

On top of this, all Bluetooth connections and Wireless CarPlay have stopped working for two different phones connected to the car.

You just gotta love how Ford software engineers keep breaking more than they fix. And the process for reporting this to Ford requires far more hours and effort than most people have time to spare.

Last edited:

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
What I’ve noticed so far:
  • Header font changed to San Francisco (this font was not meant to be used in all caps)
  • Updated map core that includes building renderings
  • Updated banner UI/animations
  • Shrink/expand homepage button no longer works sometimes (related to above, hidden div covering it after swiping up to hide banner)
  • App sometimes hangs on launch now (force quit and wait 10 sec to fix), could be related to a location services call timing
  • Not clear if homepage refresh issue has been fixed yet or not
  • None of this stuff made it into the official release notes (how do you miss this?)

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
  • Not clear if homepage refresh issue has been fixed yet or not
That issue seems to be fixed for me. Now when I go into the app, I see old data on the home screen for a quick second, but it automatically updates right after without having to visit the vehicle screen first.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
weird, mine centers on where my car is.
Yeah it will go to my car when I hit the location button, but since a few versions ago sometimes it puts me in Germany to start out, not a huge deal, just kinda weird

ShaggySS

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium RWD
Occupation
IT Nerd
Country flag
My home screen seems to be updating correctly