machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
When I started the car back up after going inside and come back out, the NAV came up.

Strange
Sponsored

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Must GT, 21MME AWD, 22 F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
When I started the car back up after going inside and come back out, the NAV came up.

Strange
Can you do a reset of the screen.????

JDRGolfer1

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag
Anyone else having an issue with the drivers door not recognizing the key or phone to unlock door/vehicle? I'm able to use either to open the back door but when I push the button on the driver's door I hear it do something but doesn't trigger the unlocking.

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Must GT, 21MME AWD, 22 F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
Anyone else having an issue with the drivers door not recognizing the key or phone to unlock door/vehicle? I'm able to use either to open the back door but when I push the button on the driver's door I hear it do something but doesn't trigger the unlocking.
This is the difference between Tesla and Ford. Take your issue to your dealer and not some remote service dept and wait for some period of time. Take it to your dealer.
Another reason why I chose Mach E instead of Model Y.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Try pressing the door open button on the fob or your phone. It does that sometimes.

SteelMach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Remote Vehicle Setup isn't working for me. I get the prompt on the screen inside the car after sending the profile from my phone to the car. But then it just hangs and never imports the profile.
I never got the remote setup to work either.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I never got the remote setup to work either.
The importing the profile from the phone doesn't work well. You're better off starting from the car.

JDRGolfer1

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag
Try pressing the door open button on the fob or your phone. It does that sometimes.
Yes, I can unlock using the button on the fob but it doesn't unlock without pushing the fob or pushing the unlock on Fordpass. Weird thing is that I can unlock by pushing the back door button, then all doors unlock and front door pops open, for some reason just the front door won't recognize the fob or phone as key. All other doors actually work without pushing a button, only drivers door does not.

JDRGolfer1

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag
Last Updated: Feb. 20, 2021

Hi,

With most of the orders being fulfilled and getting actual reviews from drivers, Could you all post the existing issues here so that it will be very beneficial to future owners who are taking deliveries soon.

Note #1: see also Missing Promised Features/Software Bugs which is more about future improvements and expected features, vs. things believed to be broken with possible fixes coming.
Note #2: see also Issues Feedback Poll where you can submit your feedback on issues. The results can be seen in these charts.

MACH-E ISSUES REPORTED
Drivers door not unlocking/opening without pushing the unlock button on key fob/in app/or using code on door. Doesn't automatically unlock when approaching or pushing button on drivers door, it works on all other doors.

engnrng

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE, Kona EV, 2023 BMW iX
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Checking car prior to driving away: no cold air regardless of temp setting. Left car with dealer.

Brademcee

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E FE Blue Grabber, Tesla Model 3 Performance
Country flag
I am having an issue with the audio tone settings (Treble, Mid, Bass equlizer in settings under Audio) saving after the car is turned off. I thought I saw this posted somewhere else but not sure what I am doing wrong. I created a Profile and then set the audio equalizer but it is not remebering it after I get back into the car (and verified its my Profile). There is only one profile on the car. Anyone else having issues with the equializer settings being saved after turning off the car and re-entering?

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Drivers door not unlocking/opening without pushing the unlock button on key fob/in app/or using code on door. Doesn't automatically unlock when approaching or pushing button on drivers door, it works on all other doors.
It works for me i.e., push the button on the door and it opens.

stlippert

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Red AWD ER
Country flag
Where can I turn off the school zone buzzer. It's annoying and alerts even on weekends. Want to turn it off.
Sponsored